23

Ike places his hand on Firkle's hip turning to get more into the kiss. Firkle brought his other hand to Ike's shoulder. Ike pulled him closer, Firkle half sitting on Ike's lap.

Firkle pulled away, but Ike followed him as he pulled away and kissed him again. Firkle whimpered slightly when their lips met again and Ike relished in it.

Then, Firkle pulled away from Ike again turning his head. Ike leaned in but stopped when he heard what Firkle must have heard. A truck.

Firkle scuttled off Ike's lap as quickly as he could leaving Ike in a daze of sudden cold. Firkle put his hands in Ike's letterman jacket pockets looking away from him, "That's my ride. I've got to go," he said before turning around. "I'll see you later," Firkle flushed heavily and sprinted away.

Ike sat there watching him, a dopey smile on his face. His phone buzzed in his pocket, and he pulled it out.

Tricia: Please tell me you two are not already banging.
Karen: Be safe. ;)

Ike flushed and put his phone away and didn't answer, he needed to go home before his mother got worried.

Firkle, meanwhile, climbed into Michael's truck with half concealed blush and slightly smudged lipstick.

Michael raised an eyebrow at his appearance but didn't mention it otherwise. "What did you need to talk about?"

Firkle blushed and looked out the window, "I don't know if I want to talk about it anymore."

Michael nods, "That's okay. When you're ready we can talk about it." Michael already had a pretty solid idea of where this was going.