48

Long, smutty chapter.

Together, they rush off from the school, Firkle is more embarrassed about his random confession, which Ike didn't exactly respond to. He grabbed Firkle's hand and dragged him to his car.

They finally arrived at Firkle's house, neither of them saying much, which made Firkle feel a little nervous, but certainly not awkward.

Firkle opened the door to the house, Ike following happily.

Firkle led Ike upstairs to his room quickly, dragging Ike into his bedroom and closing the door.

Ike looked around Firkle's room, it was... normal. A lot more normal than he thought it would be- off white walls, dark carpet. The furniture was sparse and the room was overly clean, as if no one had been there for a while.

Ike looks over the little knickknacks on the dresser, a frame missing it's photo, a couple black and white candles, a journal of some sort.

Ike is pulled out of scanning the room by Firkle grabbing the front of his hoodie. Ike felt his face flush, looking down at Firkle's reddened face, his eyes were averted, his hands curled into Ike's jacket so tightly. Ike felt so fond of him- he was so cute.

Ike leaned down, cupping Firkle's face softly, and kissed him gently. They rushed home to be together, but Ike wanted to enjoy this time with Firkle.

Firkle loosened his grip on Ike's hoodie, sliding his hands slowly up chest, wrapping around his neck. Ike moved his other hand to grip Firkle hip, pulling them closer together.

Firkle stood on his tiptoes to kiss Ike again, this time slower. Firkle backed Ike up until the back of his legs hit Firkle's bed. Ike realized what Firkle wanted to do and grabbed Firkle, pushing him down onto the mattress.

Firkle's face turned redder and his eyes were hooded and oh-so seductive. Ike thought there was no way Firkle could possibly get hotter when he threw his arms around Ike's neck and licked around the shell of his ear.

"I want you so bad," Firkle whispered into his ear and Ike could feel the blood pumping through his ears as Firkle bit lightly on Ike's earlobe. "Please, Ike..." Firkle whimpered and Ike's dick throbbed.

Ike sat up, ripping Firkle's shirt off quickly and undoing Firkle's pants and pulling them off. Firkle's flush on his face went past his neck and seemed to continue over his small shoulders and flat chest.

Firkle tugged at Ike's shirt, encouraging its removal. Ike throws his shirt off quickly, but before Ike could continue any more clothing removal, Firkle pulls him back down into a hot kiss.

Ike breaks the kiss feeling hot and bothered, kissing down Firkle's neck, stopping at his collarbone to bite down. Firkle gasps loudly, throwing his arm over his face and arching up into Ike. Ike kisses and licks sweetly over the bite, continuing to kiss down Firkle's chest, then his stomach, and stopping at the hem of his underwear.

Firkle's face had somehow managed to get redder than before, and Ike swore he never saw someone so beautiful in his life.

"Can I...?" Ike started suddenly losing any words.

Firkle nodded, "Yes," he breathed harshly. Ike pulled Firkle's underwear off and kissed Firkle's hipbone softly, appreciating the angel before him.

Ike ran a finger up Firkle's cock, slowly- teasingly. Firkle's whole body shivered, covering his face with both of his arms. Ike's hand enveloped Firkle's cock, stroking slowly, as he leaned back over Firkle removing his arms from his face. Firkle was biting his lip as Ike continued to stroke him.

Ike kissed Firkle, and Firkle whimpered into Ike's mouth. Ike sped up his movements, and Firkle shook again, harshly gripping Ike's bicep and shoulder, digging his nails in sharply.

"Ike-" Firkle moaned, and Ike let go of him sitting up. Firkle twitched at the sudden rush of cold, nearly glaring up at a beaming Ike.

"Do you have any lube?" Firkle nodded and motioned to the night stand next to the bed. Firkle tried to take a few breathes during this "break" to help him calm down- he was so close to the edge.

Ike coated a few of his fingers with lube, and inserted one into Firkle slowly. Firkle stiffened slightly, but Ike ribbed a hand up Firkle's side. Ike kissed Firkle's chest again, slowly going up this time to Firkle's mouth.

Ike inserts another finger, and Firkle breaks the kiss with a sharp moan. He digs his blunt nails into Ike's shoulders. Ike takes a breath, to help him calm down, but Firkle is much more reactive now.

Ike inserts another finger slowly, trying his best not to hurt Firkle. Firkle drifts his hands into Ike's hair, pulling. Ike bites back a grunt at the pull of his hair, and he kissed Firkle passionately again.

Firkle breaks the kiss, biting right below Ike's ear by his jaw, and tightens the grip in his hair. Ike half-grunts and half-moans as Firkle whispers in his ear, huskily, "Fuck me. Now."

Ike pulls his fingers out and undoes his pants as quickly as humanly possible. Ike prepares to fuck Firkle senseless, but he hesitates. He still doesn't want to hurt Firkle, it would ruin this whole night.

Firkle sighs and pushes Ike off of him and onto his back. Firkle moves to straddle Ike's lap. Ike flushes hotly at Firkle- on full display- sitting on top of him. Jesus-

Firkle grinds against Ike's exposed dick and Ike grunts lowly, instinctually grabbing Firkle's hips (but he tries his best to reign it in and not grab him too harshly).

Firkle raises himself up, with Ike's assistance, before aligning his entrance and Ike's dick. He attempts to sink down in one go, but Ike's grip on his hips slows him down. Firkle grabs Ike's biceps tightly, his nails imbedding into the skin.

Firkle takes all of Ike's length and takes a deep breath as he sits on Ike's lap. Firkle begins to rock his hips lightly, Ike's grip loosening, allowing him to wiggle freely.

Firkle moans and stops moving after hitting that spot, nearly making him cum right then and there. His hands and legs trembled and he moved his hands to be splayed over Ike's broad chest. "Ike-" Firkle moaned, looking down at Ike- and Ike could've sworn he died and gone to heaven.

He flips them over, Firkle's arms instantly wrapping around his neck as he begins to thrust in and out of Firkle slowly, but speeding up as he slowly loses his control drop by drop.

Firkle racked his nails down Ike's back and Ike kissed Firkle's neck. Firkle moaned and whimpered, clinging so tightly to Ike as Ike fucks Firkle hard.

Then, Ike feels like he's verging on the edge, and knows that Firkle is too. Ike thrusts in especially hard, whispering Firkle's name again and again. Firkle pulls Ike down even closer to him and bites his earlobe harsher than ever before, and just like that they're both cumming.

Ike revela in the moment, more happy than anything else. All he can think is how much he loves Firkle, Firkle, Firkle-

"Oh my god!" And just like that Ike jumps off of Firkle and Firkle grabs a blanket pulling it over himself. "I didn't know you were preoccupied!" Says Judith from the doorway.

"Get the fuck out!" Firkle yells throwing a pillow as Judith closes the door. The pillow smacks the door and falls to the floor.

Outside the door, Judith asks, "George, please come downstairs when you're done with your... friend."

"Fucking hell," Firkle sighs, covering his face embarrassedly.