30

Ike took a deep breath and attempted to lean away from Firkle, but Firkle wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him down on top of him. Ike blushed slightly, as turned them both, so he could lay on his side.

Firkle looked up at Ike, his face burning bright red. Ike felt his heart skip a beat and a blush cover his cheeks.

Firkle looked away, his hair falling over his eyes as, he rubbed the back of his neck, "I... uh..." Ike could see him blushing and smiled warmly at him.

"You're beautiful." Firkle glances up at him, but quickly looked away.

"Uh... I could return the... favor," Firkle hesitantly said, and Ike shook his head as he tipped Firkle's head up toward and kissed him.

"It's fine," he pulled away quickly just to say, before kissing him again.

"Ike?" A knock came from door. Ike broke away immediately sitting up straight and grabbing his shirt from the floor.

"One second!" Ike shouted as he fumbled to get his shirt on. Firkle sat up, confused and slightly embarrassed. Ike opened the door and smiled, "What do you need, Kyle?"

Kyle raised an eyebrow at this, "I came to see if you were home..." Kyle crossed his arms, "What's up?"

"Nothing, Nothing!" Ike said smiling, "I have a... friend over."

"Friend?" Kyle asked, "who?"

"Uh-"

"Is it Tricia again?" Kyle nearly rolled his eyes, "You know mom says you have to leave your door open when you have-" Kyle pushed the door open and looked at Firkle sitting on the bed. Firkle glared- mainly because it was a habit.

"This is my friend, Firkle," Ike said, trying to sound casual.

Kyle looked back at Ike, "uh, can we talk for a second?" Kyle grabbed Ike's arm and dragged him back into the hallway.

"What did you-"

"What the fuck?" Kyle asked in a hushed voice, "Please tell me you two are working on a school project or something. I don't want you to turn goth or whatever-"

"It's not like that," Ike interrupted, "We're just friends. It's okay. I'm not going to turn goth or whatever it is you're afraid I might do."

Kyle sighed and looked back up at his little brother's face, "Okay. I just don't want you to get mixed up with the wrong people. I mean you're already friends with Craig's sister-" Kyle made a face at that and Ike laughed.

"You know she's not that bad."

Kyle smiled. "Okay. Just..."

Ike knew what Kyle was trying to say pretty much, and nodded, "I won't."