45

Firkle pulled Ike's hair gently as Ike groaned into his neck. Firkle could feel his whole body reacting to Ike's touches, and he could feel himself flush.

"Ike-" Firkle whimpered as Ike's hands roamed up his shirt softly, teasingly ghosting over his suddenly overly-sensitive chest and stomach.

Ike kisses repeatedly over Firkle's neck, biting every so often before lavishing over any marks to soothe the smaller boy.

Firkle pulled Ike's hair harder trying to hold back his moans, as Ike pushed him further against the wall. "Fuck-" Firkle breathed out harshly, attempting to grind his hips against Ike's feeling hotter by the minute.

Firkle pulls Ike's hair harshly and Ike's head goes back with a strained groan. Firkle lets go and flings his shirt off. Ike begins to unfasten Firkle's pants eagerly, going back to kissing Firkle roughly.

Firkle throws his arms around Ike's neck, pulling him as close as he can while Ike licks at Firkle lips. Firkle opens his mouth happily.

Ike slides his hand gently down the front of Firkle's pants, teasingly feeling him up. Firkle moans into Ike's mouth, leaning heavily against him, causing Ike to push him further against the wall.

"I-Ike-" Firkle moans, burying his face in Ike's neck, kissing softly at Ike's jaw. Ike is only spurred on by this, moving his hand more confidently over Firkle's dick.

Ike moves his thumb over the tip of Firkle's dick causing Firkle's whole body to shiver and his knees to give out, so he clung even heavier to Ike's shoulders.

"I'm gonna-" Firkle moans, grabbing Ike's wrist to stop him, "S-Stop I'm gonna cum-" Firkle hides his face further in Ike's neck, closing his eyes tightly to hold back his oncoming orgasm.

Ike kisses Firkle's cheek as he brushes his hand over Firkle's hip. "Don't you wanna cum?" Firkle whimpers at the thought, as Ike continues to tease him.

Then suddenly Ike steps away from him his body instantly yearns for him again. "We shouldn't do this here," Ike says simply, not looking at Firkle. "I want our first time to be special... not outside of the school."

Firkle leans against the wall as Ike blushes, "You're too fucking soft," Firkle grumbles, stepping forward and tracing Ike's collarbone under his t-shirt. "Let's continue this tonight then?" Ike opens his mouth, but Firkle kisses him, "We can do it at my place."