42

Firkle sighed as he walked toward the back exit of the school. Everyone was so jittery and gossipy today. People were whispering every time he walked by them and it was starting grate on his nerves.

Firkle leaned on the back wall of the school, flipping open his cigarettes. He hadn't had one in days, he was pretty sure, and with everyone acting so stupidly he was starting to get pissy.

Not to mention that Ike hadn't even spoken with him today- not that it was making him more upset or anything, he just wanted to see Ike again...

They're boyfriends after all...

"Well, well, well..." Firkle turned at the voice and saw Fillmore standing in the doorway. Fillmore looked him over once before stepping out of the doorway, the door swinging shut as he did so.

"What the fuck do you want?" Firkle asked, narrowing his eyes. This guy was bad news. Always was.

"Geez," Fillmore says, smirking as he puts his hands up defensively, "What's got you so pissy? You got blue balls or something?"

Firkle can't stop the light blush that splatters over his face, but he tries not to let Fillmore see it.

Fillmore smirks wider. "Oh? Was I right?" He steps in front of Firkle looking down at him as Firkle takes a hit of his cigarette. "Heard you got a boyfriend."

Firkle blows the smoke into Fillmore's face, but he doesn't even flinch. "What of it?"

Fillmore leans his head down into Firkle's personal space, their noses nearly touching. Firkle crinkles his nose, "Nothing. Just wondering if you know what you've gotten yourself into."

Firkle glares up at Fillmore, "What's it to you? Last I checked it wasn't your dick."

Fillmore chuckles, and boxes Firkle against the wall. "What if it was?"