49

They sit in silence for a moment, neither of them doing anything as they take a moment.

"So..." Ike starts, not sure what he plans to ask first.

"Don't."

Ike wraps an arm around Firkle, attempting to comfort him, running his other hand up and down Firkle's thigh softly. Firkle blushes, placing his hand over Ike's when Ike grabs Firkle wrist, "Woah, why is there blood on your fingers? Did I hurt you?"

Firkle snorts and pulls his hand away, "Yeah, right. It's your fucking blood."

"What?"

Firkle wraps his arms around Ike, tracing his fingers over the lightly bleeding scratches on Ike's back. Ike jerks away from his touch and blushes. "Oh."

Firkle sighs and stands up, looking in his mirror. "Why did you leave marks?" Firkle grumbles.

Ike averts his eyes, not really sure how to answer. "Soo who's George?" Firkle freezes and blushes furiously. Ike gets up to stand behind Firkle, wrapping his arms around him tightly, resting his head on his shoulder, "Firkle isn't your real name, huh?" Ike hums. Firkle feels much more aware of his lack of clothes now that Ike is so close to him. Ike's nose brushes against his ear, "Is Georgie embarrassed?" Ike whispers and Firkle's shivers, feeling his dick twitch.

Firkle suddenly remember that Judith is still here and he still has Ike over and he needs to solve this now. Firkle pushes Ike off of him, moving toward the bed, grabbing Ike's shirt off the ground. "St-Stop it. That's not funny."

Ike chuckles, sitting back down on the bed. "It's not funny," Ike repeats. Apparently, you find it hot. Ike is going to have to remember that.

Firkle flings Ike's shirt at him, "You should leave."

Ike sits his shirt down next to him, redoing his pants. "Why?"

Firkle puts his briefs back on and looks over at Ike, who was already looking back at him. "Were you not here when Judith walked in?"

Ike flushes, "Judith, is she your mom?" Ike asks gently. Firkle snorts and rolls his eyes, not even dignifying that question with a response. "Okay," Ike says, "do you not want me to meet her?"

"Not anymore than you have," Firkle states tartly, he leans back against his night stand and crosses his arms.

"What?" Ike says, "Are you embarrassed of me or something? I want to know more about you and your family."

Firkle flushes and looks away from Ike, "I'm not embarrassed of you. I just..." Ike stands up and walks over to Firkle, taking his hand. Ike cups Firkle's face. "I..."

"Please?" Firkle's resolve fades and Ike smiles at him, and Firkle nearly wants to stab himself.

"Dammit fine."

"Yay!" Ike cheers, kissing Firkle quickly, "Next you can come over to my house for dinner! You'll meet my mom and dad-"

"Shut up," Firkle says as Ike throws his shirt at Firkle.

"I want you to wear my shirt," Ike says, pulling his hoodie on. Firkle rolls his eyes, putting on the shirt "reluctantly."