29

Smut warning @Bisexuali_Tea are you happy?? :)

Ike melted slightly at Firkle's question and proximity, leaning in to kiss him immediately. Firkle responded fervently and happily. Sliding his hands over to Ike's shoulders and then gripping them tightly.

Ike's hands met Firkle's waist walking him backward to the bed, then pushing Firkle down onto the bed and climbing on top of him.

Then resumed kissing, Firkle's legs wrapped around Ike's waist again and his fingers in Ike's hair. Ike laid on his forearms to keep himself above Firkle.

Ike pulled back, moving to straddle Firkle, and pulled off his own shirt. Firkle's face near instantly turned red, as he looked over Ike's chest. He felt half turned on and half self-conscious.

Firkle sat up enough to wrap his arms around Ike's neck and pull him back down into a hot, passionate kiss again.

Firkle could feel Ike's hand as it slid up the bottom of his shirt to rest partially on his stomach and partially on his side. Firkle knew he wasn't exactly what people would normally call "good-looking" and that his looks were subpar at best, but probably even worse in comparison to Ike's.

Firkle let his hands drift down Ike's arms slowly, then go back up then to rest on his biceps. Ike's hand moved down to the button on Firkle's jeans.

"Is it okay if I-" Ike began, quickly interrupted by Firkle nodding rapidly and kissing him again.

Ike unbuttoned and unzipped Firkle's jeans, not bothering to push them down, instead shoving his hand down them.

Firkle let out a small whimper, Ike's mouth swallowing the sound. Ike felt a shiver run through him at the noise, making him continue on fervently.

Firkle broke the kiss, remaining mere millimeters away from Ike still, their foreheads resting against each others'. Firkle was panting lightly as Ike began to pump Firkle's member underneath his boxers.

Firkle whined quietly, moving to hide his face in Ike's neck, mouthing lightly at the skin once he got there. Ike continued to pump Firkle's dick, gently and softly, not wanting to hurt him in any way.

Firkle nibbled softly on Ike's jawline and neck, kissing over the harshest of his tiny bites. All the while Ike continued to move his hand slowly as Firkle moaned quietly, Ike's neck muffling his voice.

"F-Faster-" Firkle groaned digging his nails into Ike's biceps as he obliged. Ike moves his other arm to wrap around Firkle and pull him closer.

Firkle lifted his head to try to breathe better, feeling intoxicated by their closeness. Ike felt his body heat up even more at the sound of Firkle's tiny hiccups in his breathing.

Firkle leaned forward and licked along the shell of Ike's ear, before sucking lightly on his earlobe. Then, he let his head fall back as everything became blissful and so, so satisfying. Firkle whispered quietly "fuck me-" in a choked voice as he came in his pants and on Ike's hand.