A Deal

3rd POV
Y/N walked with the twenty men, walking next to Dusty.
Dusty: you know it ain't right killin'?
Y/N: I know that, I just don't care anymore.
Dusty: I see, well listen, I don't like getting into fights, honestly, I have a job that needs me.
Y/N: you own the Faunus Labor Camps in these areas, your boys dragged and beat one on my property, I think that's pretty rude, don't you think?
Dusty: I didn't know it was on your property.
Horsemen: but Dusty, it was by the lake.
Y/N: I fish from that lake, I let my horse drink from the lake, I'll even let settlers cross through it, but I will not have a bunch of Faunus slavers using it for their own personal game, go down a few hundred years, there's another lake for you to use.
They all stopped at Y/N's lake.
Y/N: now listen, I'm going to say this once, use my lake again, come near my house again, or beat and drag another Faunus across my area, I'm going to show you all true pain.
Dusty: I believe we can make a de-
Horsemen: now hold on Dusty, are you seriously going to allow this drunk to tell you what to do.
Y/N: I haven't been drunk for six months, lord knows I've tried, now if you have a problem with this why not come up here and do something about it like a man instead of complaining like a boy.
The man walked up to Y/N, who was towering over him, and swallowed hard.
Y/N: Where I'm from it's the generous thing to do to give someone the first hit, you first.
The man readied up and went for a hit, only for Y/N to dodge it and kneed him in the stomach, putting him to the ground with tears in his eyes. Y/N looked at the guy on the ground and then looked back at Dusty.
Y/N: I didn't want to do that, really I didn't.
Dusty: I understand, we'll do our best to stay off your property.
Y/N: that's what I like to hear.
He began to walk back to his home, all the men looked at Dusty in complete shock.
Man: what was that Dusty?
Dusty: sometimes you just have to give a man what he wants.
A tear entered Dusty's eye and he quickly wiped it away. Something about Y/N reminded Dusty of his past.
Y/N made it back to his and opened the door, the girls on the couch watching in anticipation.
Y/N: we made a deal.
Y/N walked to the kitchen and pulled out another beer.
Y/N: wanted that to be done, I needed a beer.
He began chugging the beer, making Ruby and Yang scoot closer to Kali. Kali noticed this and got up and grabbed the beer from Y/N's hand. She poured the rest of it, then turned around to see Y/N drinking from a flask.
Y/N: always prepared.
He put the flask away and started walking to the front door to sit on the porch. Yang and a Ruby watched Y/N leave the house.
Kali: he's....interesting.
She walked out with him and sat down.
Y/N: how are the stitches?
Kali: still sore.
Y/N: you were whipped with a chain, I'd imagine that to be very sore.
Kali: what happened, why do you drink so much?
Y/N: not going to talk about it, the kids know because it's better to know that stuff if they will live with you.
Kali: you can tell me.
Y/N: no.
Kali sat there quietly for a second.
Kali: can I ask why?
Y/N: because you probably won't be living with me, now I don't know how long you're staying either.
Kali: you interest me.
Y/N: I shouldn't, I'm just some guy who can't get drunk anymore, I started off with a bow until I found a warhammer, even then I'm not proud of that.
Kali: why aren't you happy with a warhammer? And why do you still use it then?
Y/N: because.....it reminds me of what I used to be....I'm going to bed.
He walked into his bed room with the wolf following him and he closed the door.
Yang: what does he mean?
Kali: I....don't know.
Kali got up and looked at the only peace of unnatural furnishings, one lone picture. It was a picture of Summer Rose, she was smiling with an ocean in the background.