NightFall

3rd POV
The house's lights were seen from outside the cabin, while on a dark figure sat on top of a hill, cape flowing, holding a flute.
????: hope you remember me.
The voice soft spoken, it was a female, watching the cabin. She then smiled.
?????: probably not.
Her smile was filled with pain, she knew Y/N, but does he know her? She put the flute up to her mouth and began to play a slow tune.
(Play music up top if you want)
The wind blew harder, moving her cape quickly, the flute echoed through the forest. The melody making all the Grimm in the area twitchy. Their ears twitching, they are drawn to the noise, awaking from their slumber to head to the sound of the flute. The female continued to play the flute while Y/N was inside with Ruby and Blake.
Blake: then what happened?
Y/N: I punched him in the head.
Y/N heard the melody in the distance, his heart sank as he heard it.
Y/N: kids....hide.
Blake: why?
Y/N: hide.
Ruby and Blake ran to the master bedroom and hid under the bed. Y/N got up and grabbed his warhammer from the door.
Kali: what's happening?
Y/N: something big.
He opened the door and closed it behind him, he sheathed his weapon and started walking to the hill as the moon was high over the forest. The flute was getting louder as Y/N walked towards it, orange eyes surrounding the woman playing the flute. She stopped when Y/N was a few feet away from her.

Stop music

????: hello Y/N.
Y/N remained silent, guilt filled his face however.
?????: like seeing a ghost?
Y/N: slightly.
She put the flute up to her lips and began to play again.

Start again if you want

A Beowulf jumped from the crowd only to be slammed into the ground by the warhammer.
?????: you still use that weapon? I expected better.
Y/N tightened his grip, he swung it at the female who put two fingers up to stop it with ease. Y/N's eyes widened when he saw this, she gave a smirk as a red tear rolled down her cheek. She punched
Y/N in the face, sending him down the hill with insane speeding, just stopping outside his house. Kali ran out to see
Y/N on the ground, getting up after that heavy hit. She looked at the hill to see the giant horde of Grimm coming down the hill.
Kali: Y/N!
Y/N: get back inside!
A Beowulf tackled him, pulling him into the crowd of Grimm. Kali grabbed the chair and threw it at one of the beowulves ripping apart Y/N. It looked at her and growled. It launched at her, but Silverstride jumped through and bit down on the Beowulf, ripping it apart as it it were a small animal. The wolf growled at the other Grimm, making some come off Y/N, who was covered in scratches and blood.
Y/N: good Dog!
Y/N grabbed a Beowulf by the head and disconnected it's jaw, then putting it to the ground. He grabbed another and snapped its neck and threw it at an oncoming Goliath.
Y/N: this day has gone down hill real fast since this afternoon.
The Goliath grabbed Y/N and threw him to the side, putting him through a tree. He struggled to get up, but when he did he was tackled by another Beowulf. He punched the Grimm in the face and kicked it off, making it whimper before going back to attack. Y/N grabbed his warhammer and smashed it to the ground.
Y/N: come on!
The Goliath saw Y/N and charged at him. Y/N gritted his teeth and he threw the warhammer at the Goliath, quickly putting it to the ground, sliding until it was a few inches from hitting him. The mysterious female continued to play her flute, making the Grimm grow more wild, some even climbing the house and trying to get through the roofing. Y/N ran towards his home as an Ursa was trying to cut him off.
Y/N: not this time!
Y/N tackled the Ursa, slamming its head into the ground with a warhammer. Y/N got back up and ran to the cabin, he threw his warhammer at one of the beowulves on top of the house, killing it instantly. Y/N ran inside to see Silverstride growling at an Ursa. The Grimm punted the wolf to the side, breaking the door when it hit.
Kali: No!
Y/N's hands began to surge with electricity, he tackled the Ursa, electrocuting it until it was finished fading. Y/N quickly ran to his wolf and brought it back inside. Silverstride looked up at Y/N with a tear in its eye.
Y/N: please....don't go.
The wolf's head went limp, its entire body lifeless, it died in Y/N's arms. Y/N's eyes filled with tears as his companion was there in his arms, lifeless.
??????: I'm not done.
The hooded figure entered the house, she stood there with the wind still blowing. Y/N put his wolf on the couch and stood up, Blake and Ruby watching Y/N move closer to the hooded figure.
Y/N: remove the hood.
She gave a pained smile before putting the good back, Y/N's face filled with rage and sorrow as his fist tightened and began to surge electricity. The hood hit the back of her neck, revealing the young female.
Y/N: Nikos....