A Golden Rose

3rd POV
Ruby sat on the outside of the house waiting for Y/N to return. She looked around to see a gold butterfly flying, her silver eyes widened as she got up and went after it, leaving her post.
Meanwhile
Y/N walked into a cave with one bit of sunlight cracking through a hole in the top, a Golden Rose was seen, roots within the ground beneath the rock.
Y/N: it's me.
The flower glowed as a golden female came out of it. (Jinn from Volume 6, but golden basically)
?????: hello Y/N, it's been a while.
Y/N: Casandra...it has been.
Casandra: what do you ask for? The power to stop drinking? A power to forget your past? Immortality?
Y/N: I wish to see a glimpse of my future, I must ask, what will happen to the girls if I stay...and if I leave?
Casandra: Man, I was hoping for Immortality, you're just my type.
Y/N: Casandra.
Casandra: fine....if you stay, they will grow, they will be happy, and I sense something else....you grow a heart, you....care.
Y/N: excuse me?
Casandra: I don't repeat myself silly boy, now if you leave.....I see...a fire.....a lost soul of a small child crying out for someone to come help her, flames surround her, it's pitiful.
Y/N: well that one sounds more like something to happen in my life.
Casandra: don't be that way Y/N, after all, it's Summer's little girl you're looking after, she's spoken to me.
Y/N looked up at the genie and stepped forward.
Y/N: what did she say?
Casandra: it's rude to bring a discussion from the dead to the living.
Y/N: I'm going to rip this flower out of the ground if you don't tell me.
Casandra: *sigh*....she says move on, she is tired of seeing you tear yourself apart, let it go, drop the flask, be happy with what you have....she also misses you, and also tells you not to be a hermit.
Y/N: yeah that's her alright.
Casandra: listen Y/N, I need you to make your final wish so I can either A. Be free, B. Go back to sleep, or C. Die, I was never told what would happen.
Y/N: you want to die?
Casandra: I don't, but I'm tired of waiting.
Y/N:....then I know what must be done.
Casandra: yes!
Y/N: be free.
He walked off, Casandra smoked out of the flower, tears filled her eyes as she jumped up and screamed out in joy. Her laughing was heard as Y/N left the cave. He started heading back to the house, to see Ruby running towards him.
Ruby: Y/N!
She hid behind his leg to see an Ursa Major stand tall on the top of the hill roaring.
Y/N: Ruby we really need to talk about your wandering.
He pulled out his warhammer and ran towards the Ursa Major which charged back. Y/N slammed his warhammer into the Ursa's face and sent it to the side, bleeding.  Y/N walked over to the downed Grimm and spit. He lifted his hammer, it looked as if it had fear in its eyes. A tear left it's eye before putting a its head down, it knew the inevitable.
Y/N: GRAAAAAH!
He slammed the hammer down on the Ursa's head, making its body twitch. Y/N sheathed his weapon and walked back to Ruby and picked her up.
Ruby: can't go home yet.
Y/N: and why is that you silver eyed thing?
Ruby: because Kali and Yang are preparing a surprise for you.
Y/N: hey Ruby.
Ruby: yes?
Y/N: you don't tell someone about a surprise.
Ruby: sowwy...
Y/N: it's fine Ruby, you didn't know.
She raised her eye brow, she has never seen Y/N so calm before. He picked up his flask and was about to drink from it, he then looked at it and put Ruby down.
Y/N: Ruby....I want you to be a witness to this.
She saw Y/N unsheathe his warhammer, he breathed out as he tightened the grip. He lifted it over his head and slammed down on it, breaking the flask, making it useless. Ruby's eyes widened when she saw Y/N do this, but she also smiled.
Ruby: good boy.
Y/N: I'm not a dog.
He gave a small smile and picked her up.
Ruby: hey Y/N?
Y/N: yes Ruby.
Ruby: your woof....what it name?
Y/N: I call the wolf "dog"
Ruby: bad name.
Y/N: how about this, you come up with a name and maybe I'll use it.
Ruby: deal.
Y/N: so how do you want to stall before the surprise is ready?
Ruby: want smash bottles?
Y/N: you know what....why not.