Medical Attention

3rd POV
Y/N picked up Yang and began walking with her, he stopped by the cage and ripped it open.
Diane: took you long eno-
Y/N glared at Diane and grabbed her by the throat and put her against the wall.
Y/N: stay out of my life.
He threw her to the ground. He went to walk out and looked at the hooded female.
Y/N: by Mrs. Schnee.
He walked out holding Yang, Cardin was waiting outside.
Cardin: where's Mom?
Y/N continued to walk, ignoring the boy.
Cardin: where's my mother?!
Y/N stopped cold and turned around to look at Cardin.
Y/N: why didn't you stop her?
Cardin: what?
Y/N: why didn't you stop her!? She's younger than you!
Y/N continued walking before turning into a run, he needed to get Yang to safety. He held her close, her breathing was slow and she was covered in bruises.
(Play the music if you want)
At the house, it was pouring hard outside with lightning lighting up the darkness.
Kali set the table for Y/N and Yang, who she thought was playing by the lake.
Ruby: where Y/N?
Kali: he'll be home so-
The door was heard kicked open, Y/N was breathing heavily, holding Yang.
Y/N: clear the table!
Kali: what happened?
Y/N ran over to the table and slid everything off, he then placed Yang down and ran to his room.
Kali: Y/N?
The baby was heard crying, Kali quickly ran to it while Y/N ran out of his room with an oxygen mask.
Y/N: come on girl you can do this, Ruby get the scroll and call a doctor.
Ruby: what number?
Y/N: 7478445
Ruby put the buttons in as Y/N put the mask around Yang, she entire body was limp as she breathed slowly.
Y/N: come on sweetie.
Ruby: Doctor!
Y/N grabbed the scroll and put it on the table.
Doctor: how can I help you?
Y/N: I live in a log cabin twenty five miles from the closest village, I need you to track my scroll and get here! My daughter is dying!
Ruby's eyes widened when she heard this. She went to her knees and tears filled her eyes.
Doctor: I'll be there as soon as I can.
Y/N: Hurry!
Kali ran out with baby Blake.
Kali: what's going on?
Y/N: it's Yang, she's not doi- Ruby?
Ruby was crying silently, hearing what could happen to her sister scared her.
Y/N: Ruby come here.....Kali watch Yang.
Kali nodded and walked over to Yang and sat down with Blake, who was reaching for Yang's bruised and bloody hand.
Y/N: listen Ruby, everything will be fine, just please don't cry.
Ruby: don't lie! You said she die!
Y/N took a step back from hearing Ruby outburst like that. Her silver eyes filled with tears as she stood up with balled fists. She was breathing heavy, her eyes began to glisten slightly.
Y/N: it will be alright.
She backed away from Y/N and ran inside the new bedroom and slammed the door, leaving Y/N to stand in the kitchen.
Kali: Y/N......you know she's just upset.
Y/N: I do.....just feels similar.
He walked back over to Yang and sat down, he held her hand and tears began to fill his eyes.
Y/N: please Yang....I don't want you to die on me, you're one of the few things I can't bare to lose in this world.
There was a knock on the door, Kali gave Blake to Y/N and got up. She answered the door for a doctor.
Doc: hello, I tracked the scroll and now I'm here....where's the little girl?
Kali: over here doctor.
He walked over to see a young girl who was beaten.
Doc: did the husband hit her to hard?
Y/N: why you!
Kali: Y/N.....no, she followed him without his knowings, atleast, that's what I can pick up from all of this.
Doc: well...alright, now Sir I think it would be best for you to wait outside with the child, same with you madam, if anything were to happen I wouldn't want you two to see it. You're already worried enough as it is.
Y/N glared at the doctor, still having watery eyes.
Kali: should I get Ruby?
Y/N: I don't think she wants to be anywhere near me right now, you should get her though.
Kali walked over to Ruby's door, though it was completely locked.
Kali: Ruby, it's Kali, would you like to come out with us?
Ruby sat at the door, crying silently, not answering Kali's question. Kali looked down and walked over to Y/N. As soon as the front door closed, the doctor began to start his examination and X-rays.
Kali: I know it's hard to face this again Y/N, please calm down.
Y/N: I'll try.....I worry about them you know.
Kali: I know you do.