Rage Vs. Fury

(Start the Music if you want)
3rd POV
Eli stood up and began to walk away from the bloody and brutally beaten
Y/N.
Eli: I told you, you were weak compared to me, now look at the little girl.
Y/N's eye moved up to look at Eli, electricity began to surge through Y/N's entire body, the blood began to steam off his body as he slowly got up. He stood up completely, his eyes red with electricity and rage, he looked at Eli and gritted his teeth.
Y/N: you....hurt....Yang.....I can take the abuse, but you don't attack my family, I haven't lost my temper in a long time, but you lit a fuse and cut it thin, now I'm going to end you.
Eli cracked his knuckles and went to punch Y/N who caught the punch.
Y/N: best of luck.
Y/N punched Eli in the face, sending him flying to the other side of the cave. Y/N put his hands together as lightning surged in his palms. He then screamed out, unleashing a massive electrical blast. The electricity hit Eli more into the wall, creating a massive crack, even larger than when Eli hit him.
Eli held his head as he looked to see Y/N walking at him with balled up fists.
Y/N: I'm going to pummel you to the point that you won't feel anything.
As Y/N spoke, it sounded like he was speaking into a fan, the electricity surging through his body changed the way he spoke for a short while.
Eli: you listen here, I'll still kill you like the beast you are!
Eli got up and punched Y/N in the chest, sending him flying to the ceiling. Y/N flipped around and landed feet first on the ceiling, then standing up as if it were normal.
Y/N: only a weak man and a beast would hurt a little girl.
Eli looked at Yang.
Eli: I assume you know her?
Y/N's eyes became more filled with rage as the electricity sparking from his body became more profuse.
Y/N: SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!
The electricity shot out as he charged at Eli, grabbing onto him and slamming him into the wall. Y/N yelled out again, grabbing Eli's arm and throwing him over his shoulder. Y/N tightened his fist as he waited for Eli to get up to punch him. When Eli did, Y/N held nothing back he brought his fist all the way back, he then punched him in the stomach, breaking the powerful Eli's ribs.
Eli yelled out in pain as he felt his ribs break from the massive hit from Y/N. He looked down at Y/N. He was breathing heavy with the look of rage in his eyes.
Eli: listen, it doesn't have to end this way.
Y/N: it must.
Y/N jumped up, grabbed Eli's head and then kneed him hard, breaking the front part of his skull, Eli then went to the ground back first, barely breathing.
Eli: y-you win.
Eli closed his eyes, his heart stopped beating, and he stopped breathing.
Y/N: not like this.
Y/N put his hands on his chest and started to send electricity through his body.
Y/N: I'm killing you with my bare hands!
He punched Eli's chest, making his heart beat again and his eyes shoot wide open.
Eli: what the?
Y/N walked over to his warhammer and picked it up. It was absorbing the electricity he was producing. Y/N tightened his grip on his weapon and looked at the brutally beaten man.
Eli: you brought me back to life to kill me again?
Y/N: damn right.
He lifted his warhammer and slammed it down onto Eli's face, his body twitched before completely going limp.
(Stop the music if you did play it)
Y/N then lifted his hammer and sheathed it, he looked over at Yang and ran over to her.
Y/N: Yang!
The electricity stopped surging from his body as he walked over to the weak girl.
Y/N: come on, speak to me.
Yang's body was limp and she was barely breathing.
Y/N: please, come back to me, please! I can't...
Y/N sat down against the wall holding her.
Y/N: I can't lose you....
A tear filled his eye as he hugged her, though her arms didn't move.
Y/N: please....come back.