First Date

3rd POV
Kali sat by the lake bed, her wounds healing well, though still red. She watched the lake stir as fish swam quick. All that was missing was Y/N, though he's working with the food.
Meanwhile Y/N slammed a deer into the ground.
Y/N: Stay Down!
Back with Kali.
The girls were playing in the trees nearby. Silverstride sat at the bottom, making sure they are safe. Kali sighed and smiled as the sun glistened on the lake.
Y/N: sorry I'm late, lunch was giving me a problem.
He sat down next to her and gave her a sandwich. She took a bite and smiled.
Kali: this is really good! What meat did you use?
Y/N: deer, I got kicked a few times.
She smiled and continued to eat.
Kali: this is nice Y/N, I never thought you had it in you, to do something like this.
Y/N: first time doing this.
Kali: you did good.
They both continued to eat.
Y/N: hey Kali, what were you doing before you were taken by the horsemen
Kali: I was a farmer with my family, I worked with both my parents and Ghira's parents, they wanted to arrange a marriage, but I didn't care for him that way, he was my best friend, nothing more.....then the fires came, my family came out of their homes in flames as Ghira and I were taken away, the sound of their screaming haunts me.
Y/N: I'm sorry.
Kali: it's fine, it feels good to get everything off my chest.
Y/N: I understand.
Yang: Y/N!
Y/N: I'll be right back.
Y/N got up and walked over to Yang and Ruby who were hanging upside down from the tree.
Y/N: what are you two doing? And what did you need Yang?
Ruby: hanging!
Yang: there's someone in a cloak coming, looks ratty, I didn't know who it was and wanted to let you know.
Y/N: thanks Yang.
The figure walked closer and then stopped, the wind blowing against the ratty fabric. Y/N smiled at the girls and walked towards the figure.
Y/N: afternoon stranger.
????: you don't recognize me you pig!
Y/N: excuse me?
The hood was pulled back, revealing Diane, Y/N's second wife. His smile quickly disappeared, the wind blew against his back, he had the same look he had when he left.
Diane: so you leave your son behind! You leave your family behind! And you eat with a Faunus!
Kali and the girls looked over at Y/N who remained silent as he towered over the much shorter Diane.
Diane: I always knew you were a low man! But you still manage to surprise me with how much lower you get.
Y/N: you have five seconds to leave my sight, I left because you wanted me to leave, that's what a divorce means you needy little witch.
Diane slapped Y/N across the face, Kali started to get up.
Diane: where's your bottle? You don't smell of alcohol!
Y/N: three seconds.
She went to slap him again for him to catch her wrist.
Y/N: you're not my wife, I'm not your husband, you're not even a decent human being, the biggest mistake I made with you was to think that I could be happy with a family.
He pushed her to the ground, she looked at him with pure rage.
Diane: you are nothing but a Brute!
Y/N: why come out here? That's my question!
Diane: I came because your son wanted to see you, I know you won't come, you'll be too drunk.
Y/N: thought you didn't want me to come back.
Diane: I don't! But your son wanted to see his father for his birthday.
Y/N: you come to my home, call me names in front of these two little girls, you strike me, and you think I'm going to help you with the boy?
Diane: I don't like it either.
Y/N: I'm sorry, but I have two girls to raise, and I have a home to keep, run off, because the next time you come here without invite, I will unleash the dog.
Diane: are you threatening me?
Y/N: Dog!
Silverstride got up and went next to Y/N, growling at Diane. She looked at Y/N in disbelief, she then saw his hands sparking slightly.
Diane: I see....good riddance drunkard.
She walked off and put the hood over her head. Y/N breathed out, Kali walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder.
Kali: I'm sorry.
Y/N: it's fine.
Ruby and Yang ran up to Y/N, both hugging one of his legs.
Kali: this isn't right....Y/N, I want you to come with me for a walk in a few minutes.
Y/N: alright, I'll see what I can do.
He walked into the house. Kali looked at Diane walking away, she tightened her fist and ripped a tree branch off the oak next to her.