A Favor

3rd POV
Y/N closed the door behind him.
Y/N: what is it that you want boy?
Cardin: mother and a family friend were kidnapped, I searched for you all over, please, help them.
Y/N: what for? So your mother can tell me how irritable I am? How useless of a father I am? Give me one good reason on why I should help? After everything she has done to me, and my family!
The door opened, revealing Kali.
Kali: is everything alright Y/N?
Cardin: who's this?
Y/N: Everything is fine Kali, get back to bed.
Cardin: who is she?
Y/N: my new wife squirt, a better one than your mother.
Y/N turned around and started to head back up his patio, before a knife flew by his face, hitting the door frame. Y/N sighed before turning back around to see the 8 year old with tears in his eyes.
Y/N: tears?
Cardin: mom was right about you!
Y/N: Hey!
Y/N walked to Cardin, picked him up by the front of his shirt and pinned him against a tree.
Y/N: you listen here, you can insult me all you want, but nothing that devil woman says is true!
Ruby: Y/N?
He turned around and looked at the small silver eyes girl. He let go of Cardin who fell to the ground.
Y/N: yes Ruby?
Ruby: what going on?
Y/N: *sigh* Ruby....this is something from the family I left, it doesn't concern you, go inside and play with Yang, I'll be back in soon.
Cardin: help mom!
Y/N: why should I help her!? Give me one good reason!
Cardin: if not for her, do it for the family friend.
Y/N: which is?
Cardin whispered in Y/N's ear.
Y/N: *sigh* fine, Yang!
Yang came out.
Yang: yes Y/N?
Y/N: keep an eye on Ruby and Blake, if Kali needs anything help her, I'll be back in an hour or two, have to deal with.....annoyances.
Y/N walked with Cardin following.
Cardin: you must really hate mom.
Y/N: with a passion.
Cardin: why did you marry her?
Y/N: bad night in a bar.
The location of the ex and family friend are in a cave on the west side of the forest, known to be homes of larger Grimm like DeathStalkers and Nevermores, perfect place if you're insane with a death wish, or smart enough.
Cardin: hey father.
Y/N: what?
Cardin: why did you leave?
Y/N: I didn't have much of a choice.
Cardin: what do you mean?
Y/N: it means I didn't have a choice, what part don't you understand?
Cardin: nothing sir.
Y/N walked slightly faster, wanting to get to the cave quicker, and to get back to his family, the ones that didn't make him leave, the sun however was still setting, making it the moments before sunset.
Y/N: alright, you!
Cardin looked up at Y/N.
Y/N: stay put.
Y/N pulled out his hammer and walked into the cave. He pressed a button, lining it with a bright light neon blue, allowing him to see better. He continued walking until he kicked something light, he bent down to see a skull, it's fresh.
Y/N: please be who I think it is.
He continued walking ahead to see a large buff man looking at the cages with the ex and the family friend, who was wearing a brown hood.
Y/N: dang, she's still alive.
The men looked at Y/N and smirked. His voice was deep, and had a loud booming affect with every word he spoke, bouncing off the cave walls.
?????: well hello there Y/N, I've heard lots about you.
Y/N: and who are you?
??????: the names Eli.
Y/N: big man weak name.
Diane: you're in a world of pain now Eli.
Y/N and Eli: will you shut up woman, no one cares about what you're going to say.
Diane silenced herself, leaving Y/N and Eli to stare at eachother.
Eli: so before we start, I believe it's good fashion for you to show your semblance, and I'll do mine.
Y/N's hands began coursing with electricity.
Y/N: your turn.
Eli tightened his fist and began yelling loud, his muscles began to enlarge as a black glowing aura surrounded him.
?????: such power.
Eli slammed his fist into the ground as his back caught a flame with black flames, they reached the top of the cave, exerting a massive amount of heat. Y/N tightened his grip and ran towards Eli to punch him. Eli easily grabbed the punch and looked at Y/N, the 6'7 man now a 9 foot monster.
Eli: how.....rude.
He punched Y/N in the chest, sending him flying to the wall, making him cough up blood.
Y/N: who knew an old man could punch so hard.
Y/N felt that his chest was broken in two parts.
Y/N: that's no good.
Eli walked closer, grabbing Y/N's ankle and throwing him against the metal cage, bending them.
Diane: fight him you brute!
Y/N: will you stifle yourself!
Y/N grabbed his warhammer and slammed Eli upside the head with it, sending the large man slightly backwards.
Eli: shouldn't have done that!
Eli grabbed Y/N by the head and punched him in the stomach, sending him into the wood platforms he was originally standing on, making the entire thing collapse.
Eli: this is truly a disappointment, here I thought you would actually be a good fight, but not even a drop of blood.
Y/N pushed the wood off him, he had all his ribs broken, along with his chest.
Eli: you're a weak man compared to me.
Y/N's electricity began to surge, he ran to deck Eli in the face.
Eli: go ahead, I'll give you a free shot.
Y/N punched Eli as hard as he could, the snap of his hand and wrist could be heard through the entire cave. Eli stood up straight and began to laugh.
Eli: Hahahaha! Is that all you go-
He was cut off, he felt something run down his chin, it was a drop of blood.
Eli: I'm impressed.
Eli then kicked Y/N into the wall, creating a massive crater and a crack reaching to the top. Y/N tried to lift his arms, but nothing was working.
Y/N: what....did you do to me?
Eli: gave you something you've never had, defeat.
He heard running from the entrance of the cave.
Y/N: great, the boy is coming.
A feminine scream was heard, Y/N looked up to see the golden hair of Yang.
Yang: hey Y/N.
Y/N: what on earth are you doing here?
Yang: oh you know helpi-
Eli back handed her across the cave into a wall, putting her unconscious. Y/N looked at her lying there, not moving at all. Y/N gritted his teeth as he looked up at Eli who put both his fists together to slam onto Y/N.
Eli: this is the end.
He slammed down as hard as he could, a loud crack was heard through the cave.