Doc News

(Play the music if you want)
3rd POV
Y/N was pacing on the porch with his hands behind his back, he worried dearly about Yang. Kali and Y/N have been waiting for an hour for anything.
Y/N: it's my fault Kali.
Kali: it's not your fault Y/N, you didn't know she was going to follow.
Y/N: I should've known though, I should've acted the moment I saw her. But instead I just watched her....
Kali: Y/N.....what happened out there?
Y/N: I had to follow the kid, I went to a cave to "help" my ex....and a family friend, Mrs. Schnee.
Kali: you're friends with one of the Schnee family?
Y/N: believe me, she's nothing like the husband, this one actually met with Faunus, could be seen having fun at some of the parties they would throw. Anyway, I go in, there's a big guy, I fought him after he transformed....I was put to the ground as if I were a broken dog. Then Yang came in and I looked at her, as if it were slow motion, she was then hit by the giant animal...... I lost it.
A tear escaped Y/N's eye as he told the story.
Y/N: I brought the man back to life just to kill him myself, he hurt Yang, she was barely breathing when I finished fighting. I ran back as soon as I can....if she dies I don't know how I'll live with myself, I made a promise to Raven and Qrow.
The door opened, revealing the doctor.
Doctor: alright.....she'll live, she has a broken arm, leg, and nose. She also broke three of her ribs and some cuts had to be sewn. But she will live, she is ready to see you, but don't touch her, she's in enough pain as it is. I will get the bill to you later.
The doctor walked off into the rain and pulled out an umbrella for him to get into his bullhead and fly off. Y/N and Kali walked in, she was holding the baby, both getting closer to Yang who gave them a small smile.
Yang: hi Kali, hi Y/N, hi Blake.
Y/N: oh thank God.
He went up to her and looked at her.
Y/N: I am so sorry.
Tears filled his eyes again.
Y/N: I nearly had you killed.
Yang: Y/N.....it isn't your fault, I followed you, I wanted to see what would happen, I wanted to help.....so I ran in to hopefully distract him....I'm sorry for not listening.
Y/N: no it's not your fault, your heart was in the right place, but please don't follow me again to this, I almost lost you, I can't lose another.
Yang: alright Y/N.....I promise.
Yang went to sleep, she looked so peaceful. Y/N smiled, he stood up and went to the bedroom and tried to open the door. He twisted the handle hard, forcing the lock to snap and for him to get in.
Ruby: hi
Y/N: hey little one, would you like to see Yang?
Ruby looked at Y/N, her eyes were red from crying so much.
Ruby: she will be ok?
Y/N: yes.
She began to cry again, she ran to Y/N and hugged him.
Ruby: I sorry Y/N....
Y/N hugged her back.
Y/N: no....I'm sorry.
Y/N picked her up and held her close. He then sat on the bed, as Ruby cried into his shoulder.
Kali put Blake into the crib and walked over to the girls' bedroom and looked in the doorway to see Y/N holding Ruby. Kali smiled, she then rolled the crib into the bedroom and put it next to her side of the bed.
Kali: goodnight my little angel....
Blake went to sleep in the crib, she quickly walked back to the bedroom to see that Y/N and Ruby passed out, though he somehow made it on the floor while she was leaning against the wall on the bed. Kali smiled and closed the kitchen lights and went to her side of the bed, going to bed.