Escape

"[̲̅I̲̅] [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅y̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅u̲̅] [̲̅c̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅g̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅t̲̅] [̲̅o̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]  [̲̅o̲̅][̲̅f̲̅] [̲̅t̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]  [̲̅b̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅w̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅s̲̅] [̲̅y̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅u̲̅] [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅w̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅d̲̅] [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅o̲̅] [̲̅m̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅h̲̅]                       [̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅s̲̅][̲̅t̲̅] [̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅]." Someone who wore a blue shirt with a giant glowing G on it. "Yes I did Google! Everyone, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Google, Silver Shepherd, Dr.Iplier, Bim Trimmer, Ed Edgar, the Host, and Darkiplier, but everyone calls him Dark." As Wilford says the names, he points to the person they belonged to. They wave as their name is spoken and I nervously send them a wave back...until it came to Darkiplier. He just glares at me as if I just took a shit on his mother's head! For some reason he seemed familiar. "Wilford, Why did you bring that thing in here?" Oh he did not just call me a thing!
"Well Dark, if you must know, (Y/N) is my friend and I wanted her to meet you all." Wilford answers with a bright smile. That's cute, he thinks that we're friends. I look up at Wilford slowly making my way over to the centre of the table, that way my chances of being grabbed without at least noticing would be next to impossible and I could also plan my escape root.

"[̲̅S̲̅][̲̅o̲̅] [̲̅W̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅d̲̅], [̲̅h̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅w̲̅] [̲̅d̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅d̲̅] [̲̅y̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅u̲̅] [̲̅c̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅h̲̅] ([̲̅Y̲̅]/[̲̅N̲̅])?" Google asks. "Well Google, if you must know..." Wilford continues to talk but I don't pay attention. I can't get to the door without someone noticing. How to get out, how to get out? I look over to where Darkiplier was sitting and see him staring at me. It's slightly unnerving. His black suit, shaggy black hair, his...grey skin...and the red and blue outlines that surrounds him. Holy shit! He's the giant that the borrowers gossip about, and none of them are good things. I guess he saw the fear that had replaced my nerves, because he smiled. "Why do you look so scared (Y/N)?" Silver Shepherd asks. I quickly look at my feet, "N-no reason." Why must I stutter! I feel my heart pounding against my chest and my breath had sped up. I hear a chair scrape across the floor and I shot my head in the direction to see Wilford had stood up. He raises his hands then slams them onto the table. I let out a little scream and slightly jumped. "Now (Y/N), you shouldn't lie to us." He looms over me, causing me to shake a little. I quickly look at Darkiplier out of the corner of my eye, but Wilford catches it. He looks over at Darkiplier seeing his creepy smile. "Don't you even THINK of it!" He growls putting his hand behind of me and pushes me close. Darkiplier rolls his eyes, "It's my mind Wilford." I can't help but smile at that, it was funny! But I try to hide it. Darkiplier looks at me with a smirk. "What are you going to do with it?" Ok, this boy needs to stop calling me 'it'! "SHE has a NAME! You should learn it!" Wilford shouts. I slowly begin walking away from him. "She's a pest! Her kind steals from us and except there to be no consequences!" Darkiplier yells back. Wilford stands up and storms over to him, "They do it for survival! And it's only things we won't miss!" I feel something pinch my shirt and begin to drag me away from the two. I let out a squeak out of shock. Wilford's head shot in my direction, "Don't touch her Bim!" Immediately I stoped moving and the pinch on my shirt left. I looked behind me to see that Bim was stretching across the table so he could reach me. I was back in the centre of the table. The two men continued arguing. I desperately try to find a way out until I long string of paper clips was dropped in front of me. Where did that come from? I look up the line to see it reached the ceiling, and at the top awaited Todd! I look behind me to see the others we're looking at the paper clips with a confused look. I grab the one that sat at the bottom and put my foot through it. I grab the one by my head and give a thumbs up to Todd. He then pulls. I move a bit, before there was a greater pull. It felt like I was flying! "Eh Wilford? Your little buddy is leaving." Ed says. Wilford turns to face me. I smile and wave him goodbye, "See ya later Wilford!" I salute him, "It was nice meeting most of you!" Wilford tried to grab me but I was to close to the ceiling. Todd grabs my arm and pulls me through the ceiling tile. I was tackled with a hug, "Don't you EVER do that again!" I hug him back, "I don't plan to." The moment of joy was cut short when I heard a muffled voice from below say, "Clime onto the table. Maybe she's still there!" "I think we should go." I look past Todd and notice that there were probably like, 20 tinies here. They all came to help me? I felt the floor beginning to move so I grabbed Todd's hand and started running home, with everyone close behind.

We run as fast as we as our little legs could go and we were soon home. Everyone was greeted by the ones they loved. I just watched the joy spill into the room. Maybe one day I'll find love. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to be greeted by one of the elders, aka the chief of the borrowers. You see there are three elders, each the chief of a tiny group. You got elder John, Chief of the Borrowers, elder Robbert, Chief of the Look Outs, and elder Grace, Chief of the Tinkers. Elder John had a disapproving look on his face, "We're having a town meeting tonight. I expect you to be there." And he walks off. Oh boy, I'm in big trouble.