Green glitchy elf

The man pokes me with his finger. "̨̗̦̯͛ͫ҉̢Y̧̠͉̕̕ǫ̗̬͆͜͟͢u͐ͬ'̬̓̏̒̀͢͡r̨͚ͥ͋̈ͧ̀͢͠e̔ͭ̌̀͟͏ a̵̴̹̮͚̞̚ f̸̿ͭ̅ͫ͞u̯̞͈̾͜n̮̯̉̆͘͜͠͡n̷̡̨̘͍͌͛̂͡y̛̠͜ l̷͊ͣ͡ơ̧͓o̲̺̤͓k̈́ͫ̐ͪ̕i̎́͘͡n̸̰ͤ̀͝g̴̱̀͝ th̲͓̤͌ͮ͂͒ͅi͍̬͉̳̔n̜̳ͮ̉g̴̰̝̞̽̄͊͟ͅ ã͖̖̲̐̒͗r̷͔̎͠͠͝ͅë́ͪ̾҉̵n͎̯̑'̶̤͜͏̷t͙͖͖҉̀̕ y̯̙̺ͧ̃̄o̓ͨ̊ͭ͢͏̸ų͕̒́̕͝?̬͍͢"̵̨ͫ̆̈́̉̀͡ I push his finger away, "What do you want?" I try my best to keep my voice steady, when in all reality I'm terrified. He hums and gently swings his body side to side. "̀W̷̨̬̰̍̄ͨ͏h̤̪̩͈ͦ̀͋ỳ̡̖͝ d̴̡̘̣̦̮̈̄̍͜͞o̔̓̇ͫ҉e̛̻ͥ͛͋͟͝͠s̟̜̱ͪͭ̿̇ aͯ͛̎n̢͎̙̔̅͠͏̀y̵̬̱̖ͪ͠ǫ̵̸̓ͪ͡n̶̸͍͡e̛̘̟̣͟͡͡ c̴̘͓̦̖̀o̞̝̻͒̐͠mͣͮ̽ë̷̩̆̍̀́͡ t̺͌o͔̻̜̲̿ͩͮ̈.̷̡̞̖̟̃͘͘t̡͇͚̺ͅh̵̗̓ͤ́͜e̷͓̮̳͕ͤ͊̚̕͘ k̨̘̲̩͞͞ͅī̾̽̚t͙͇ͪͩc̞̱͖͕͂͂̑҉̴͜h̸̛͓̻̜ͥ̅҉͏ḙ͚ͨͨ҉̴͘͜n̞?̛̭̫̣̱̌̈ͭͭ"̡͗ͣ̈́̀͜͞ He picks me up by the back of my shirt, making it hard to breathe. I claw at my shirt, even try to slide out of it, but nothing works. "̡̆͊̍̐͝N̶͚̣̊ͭ̕͢o̹̊ͣͅw̦̭̃ͣ͆͐͟ ỵ̰̣̀̓̀o̺̣͐u̸͚̱̫ ạ̊͛r̵̬͎̓͠ḛ̶̐n̨̓̀'͈̙̜̞̎̓̆͂t̷̴̍̆̓ͬ́̕ t͕̙̞̲ͭ̑҉r͈̽ỹ̷̸̻̫̞̹ͫ̾͏i̎͐̐̍n̰̏̎̉͒ͅģ̀͢ t̝͎̹̿ͤ҉̢͠oͣ̓̑͂ l̵̴̥͓̥͜͢e͉a̞̯͐̔v͈̫͓͘͟͡͝ê̇̃͐,̶̸͙ͣ̿̄̚͡ a̭̥̹̍̾ͨṙ̡͎̒͜e͕̬̜ y̖̰͉͜ǒ̴͙̻̯̤̀҉u̯̫ͣ̓̎́͝͏͏?̨̞ͦ́͂́"̰͚̏͋̊͢͞ͅ He gives a spine tingling giggle. He lifts me above his head and opens his mouth. I scream in horror as I realize what he's about to do. I kick my legs every which way and try to grab onto his finger. My attempts fail. He let's go, and I swear I fall in slow motion. I scream as I come closer to his mouth. I hear a squeak and look over to see Dark walking in, then darkness.

Dark's POV

I walk to the kitchen to find (Y/N) and Todd. If we are going to make them human size, I want them to be as comfortable around me as possible. I push the door open before stopping dead in my tracks upon seeing Anti dropping (Y/N) into his mouth. I see the look of fear on her face, and I do not like it. Rage consumes me as I storm over to him. I roughly grab his jaw, force it open to see (Y/N) standing up. I grab her and hear Anti yelp in pain. I hold the tiny girl close to me and glare at Anti. "̨̗̦̯͛ͫ҉̢W̧̠͉̕̕h̬̓̏̒̀͢͡ą͚ͥ͋̈ͧ̀͢͠t̔ͭ̌̀͟͏ t̵̴̹̮͚̞̚h̸̿ͭ̅ͫ͞e̯̞͈̾͜ f̮̯̉̆͘͜͠͡u̷̡̨̘͍͌͛̂͡c̛̠͜k̷͊ͣ͡ Ḑ̛͓a̲̺̤͓r̈́ͫ̐ͪ̕k̎́͘͡?̸̰ͤ̀͝"̛̫͉̳͈̀ He yells, making a grab for (Y/N). I pull my arm away from him, "Piss of ya green glitchy elf!" I yell back, punching him in his face. He flings back, smashing his head on the countertop. I kick his side to make sure he's out cold, which he is. I scowl at his unconscious body. "I'll deal with him later." I turn full attention to (Y/N), "Are you alright darling?" She wipes saliva off her cloths, flinging it off. "There's spit everywhere." I tilt my head in confusion at her reaction after all, I thought she would be more upset. She continues to wipe the saliva off, but I soon feel her shake. At first it was subtle, barley noticeable, but it becomes more apparent. She collapses in my hand, her tears mixing with Anti's saliva. "He almost ate me." She mumbles to herself repeatedly. I do my best to give the borrower a hug. I hear her giggle at my actions, and even though I may look ridiculous, she's worth it. To hear her laugh brings a smile upon my own face.

(Y/N)'s POV

Darkiplier holds me close to his chess in what I'm assuming is a hug. I can't help but giggle at his kindness and hug back. We stay like that for a bit before he pulls me away. I see a warm smile on his pale face making me smile back. "You know (Y/N), Wilford and I have a surprise for you and Todd." I tilt my head, "What did you do?" He chuckles, "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." Darkiplier sets me down on the countertop, "Run along and gather Todd. I don't think Wilford can handle waiting." I give a nod and run back to the hole.

Todd's POV

Alice and I are sitting on the couch waiting for (Y/N) to get back. "What if something happens to her?" I rant to Alice, "We've been friends forever already, she's the closest thing to family I have!" Alice rubs my back in attempts to comfort me. "(Y/N)'s a strong girl, and from what you've told me, stubborn as all hell. She'll be back before we know it." She pulls me into a hug and I listen to her heart beat. We stay like that for a bit, before long (Y/N) rushes in. "You're back!" I tackle her with a hug but she's a bit wet. I hear her giggle as she hugs a bit tighter. "Oh! Darkiplier and Wilford apparently got us something." There's a glint of joy in her eye making me smile. "Aww, nothing for lil' old me?" I hear Alice call from the couch. I roll my eyes pulling away from (Y/N), "I don't think they even know you exist." She chuckles, "And lets keep it that way." (Y/N) hugs me from behind, putting her head on my shoulder, "Do you mind if I steal him? Darkiplier said that he doesn't think Wilford will be able to wait and knowing Wilford he'll probably break down the wall." (Y/N) scratches the back of her head, eyes going wide at that last bit. Alice shrugs, "Just don't die." I feel (Y/N) tense up, why would she do that? She gives of a nervous chuckle, "We won't." She drags me to the hole before pushing me through it.

We crawl out of the hole and there stands Darkiplier. I grab (Y/N)'s hand and whisper, "Are you sure we can trust him?" She smiles and whispers back, "He saved my life twice. I think we can trust him." Wait, twice? When was the second time? Before I could ask she calls up to him. Darkiplier looks down at us with a smile. "Hello." He looks over to me, making me only slightly uncomfortable. "It's nice to finally meet you Todd." I awkwardly wave to him, "You too." His chuckle echoes through the room sending shivers down my spine. I look over to (Y/N) only to see her looking over the edge of the counter. Darkiplier also notices this, "What are you doing (Y/N)?" Her attention snaps to him. She rubs her arm, shifting her weight between her legs as if she was trying to stay calm. "Where did he go?" Darkiplier looks to the spot she was before smirking. "I kicked him out. I didn't think what he did was appropriate." He places his hand on the countertop, "Shall we go see Wilford now?" (Y/N) smiles, grabbing my hand because she knows I won't move an inch without help, and we climb onto his cold, grey hand.

(A/N)
Real quick, I just wanted to say that I got 'Piss of ya green glitchy elf' from @wolflovescreepypasta and I'm so glad they commented it in the last chapter. Thank you so much for that, it made me laugh so hard I almost went into a coughing fit. Anyways, see you all next month!🥰