Hi

Tyler opened the door and I saw a smile spread across his face, and Jenna's matched it. "Hi I'm Tyler." He held his hand out to which Jenna gripped and shook firmly.

"Hi, I'm Jenna."

"It's nice to meet you. Come in." He stepped aside and Jenna walked into the house.

"Hi Josh." She wrapped me up in a hug. "I can't believe this worked." She whispered.

"I was thinking we could all just hangout and get to know each other." I said to the two.

"That sounds fun." Jenna bounced.

"Very." Tyler smiled at the girl and we all moved to the living room. "Hey you should've invited Debby." Tyler nudged me as we sat down.

"You're right. I'll go call her real quick." I got up, stepped out side, and called her number.

"Hey Josh." I could feel her smiling on the other side of the line.

"Hey Debby. I was wondering if you wanted to come hangout with me, Tyler, and one of my other friends."

"That sounds like fun. I'll be over in fifteen."

"See you soon, bye."

"Goodbye." She hung up the phone and I returned to the room that was now full of laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"Tyler was just telling me about how when you guys went to work the other day you fell out of the car." She laughed.

"I lost my balance." I joined in the laughter.

"That doesn't make it any less funny." Tyler added.

"Debby will be here soon." I eased down onto the seat next to Tyler.

"Sick." Tyler smiled at me. Jenna and I glanced at each other when we realized what he had said, and we both just smiled. There was a knock on the door just awhile later so I got up to get it.

"Hello beautiful." I smiled when I saw Debby's bright brown eyes.

"Hey." She blushed then stepped into the house.

"Hey Debby." Tyler waves from the couch.

"Hi, Tyler. And you are?" She held her hand out to Jenna.

"I'm Jenna." The two girls grinned and shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you."

"And the same to you."

"You know what I just realized?" Tyler looked around the room.

"That we don't have enough room for everyone in here?" I looked at the small couch and one recliner that sat in our living room.

"Exactly."

"I can sit in the floor, Ty, Jenna, you guys take the couch, and Debby can sit in the recliner."

"Are you sure? I don't mind to sit in the floor-" Debby tried to argue.

"No way, you're the guest." I lowered myself carefully onto the floor, trying to hide the pain as I bent down, and she took a seat on the recliner.

We ended up talking all night, just the four of us talking and laughing. It was great, I could tell Jenna and Tyler were really hitting it off which was awesome. "I've had a lot of fun guys, but I should probably go." Debby bent down and gave me a small kiss on the cheek before leaving, "Bye guys."

"Bye Debby, it was nice to meet you." Jenna waved.

"I should probably go to bed too." Tyler stood up. "Jenna, would you like to go out sometime? Just the two of us."

"Of course." She smiled.

"Sick." He smiled back, "I'll see you guys later." He walked back to his room.

"So Jenna, did you have fun?"

"Oh my gosh, I didn't even realize how much I missed him." She grinned from ear to ear.

"I'm glad you had fun."

"I love him so freaking much." She pulled her wedding rings out of her pocket and slid them back on her finger.

"I really hope this helps." I groaned as I pulled myself out of the floor and onto the couch next to Jenna.

"Me too. I need to wake up, I feel like we are close."

"I think you're right." Jenna agreed. "Have you heard them, well, us lately?"

"Not really. Every now and then I'll barley hear someone whisper something." She just nodded.

"We've got this, right?"

"Oh for sure." I assured her. "Any day now. I just gotta keep doing things that the real me does, right?"

"Yep." She looked a little sad now.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She whispered and shook her head. "I'll see you later?"

"Yeah. Are you sure there's nothing bothering you?"

"Positive." She stood up.

"Okay, I'll see you later then." She walked out the door. I got up and went to my room. I played My Chemical Romance until about ten then went to shower. My shower was quick, I put on my favorite sweat pants and T-shirt then went to bed.

"It'll be okay Tyler. We will make it." I heard Debby in the back of my head.

"If you're sure." I felt like someone had grabbed my hand.

"Okay I can't be in here when they do it." Jenna's voice cracked.

"Go wait outside the room, love." Tyler mumbled.

"I love you, Josh." I felt Jenna hug me then heard a door shut.

"Okay, he's going to have to fight for this." A man said.

I fell asleep pretty soon after that.

I woke up with an odd pain in my throat, not achy, just dry and scratchy. I slowly sat up out of the bed, it hurt. Moving hurt a lot more than it was supposed to, I checked the time. 3:43 the clock read. I laid back down, then it hit. I couldn't breath.
_________________________________

Really short chapter but OOF.

~ Peteywentzy