Sixteen | out of my limit

Amelia's POV

I wake to the sun shining brightly through the hotel window. I was wrapped up in Calum's arms, who was still peacefully asleep. My eyes scanned his beautiful face.

"Stop staring." He mumbles.

"Sorry, I can't help it." I blushed burying my face into his chest. He breathily chuckles pulling me closer to him leave no space in between our bodies. "What?" I questioned hearing Calum curse under his breath.

"I have a meeting with our tour manager in 20 minutes." Calum sighs. "I hate leaving you here."

"Don't worry bout me, I'll be fine."

"If you say so love." He smiles pecking my cheek, before rolling out of bed. As I sat up, the door to the neighboring hotel room opens, revealing the rest of the guys.

"Calum get your fucking ass up." Luke jokes.

"Fucking chill," Calum says coming out of the bathroom pulling his shirt down.

"Oh Amelia, I have a gift for you," Michael says. Confused, I look as he moved aside. Crystal runs towards me, tackling me down. Ever since the boys' single release party, a few days ago, Crystal and I talked just about every day. We'd become great friends within such a short amount of time.

"Oh my god." I laughed hugging her. "When did you get here?"

"Late last night." She smiles.

"You girls have fun, we should be back in two hours or so."

| C A F E |

After much searching, we finally found a cafe not too far from our hotel to go to breakfast too. We ordered our food and coffee, which was absolutely wonderful.

"You look stunning in this lighting." Crystal compliments pulling her phone out.

@ameliaevans: 3.20.18 | simply happy (:
📸 @crystalleigh
📍Stockholm, Sweden

Comments:@crystalleigh: you are my fav person to take quality pics of 💜@malikoa: my brother wasn't kidding ur gorgeous ✨💛@karenevans: beautiful my sweet daughter!@calumhood: you simply amaze me 🖤@ameliaevans: @calumhood back at ya 🖤 now pay at...

Comments:
@crystalleigh: you are my fav person to take quality pics of 💜
@malikoa: my brother wasn't kidding ur gorgeous ✨💛
@karenevans: beautiful my sweet daughter!
@calumhood: you simply amaze me 🖤
@ameliaevans: @calumhood back at ya 🖤 now pay attention ur in a meeting 😏
@5sosfanpage: are you and Calum dating?!?

"How did you and Calum meet again?"

"I moved to Australia over five years ago, and they ended up being my neighbors. Calum was an asshole at first and it took some time before he, I guess, accepted me."

"It must've been hard for you guys to be separate for all those years. How are you and Calum now?"

"Yeah, it was extremely difficult considering we didn't keep contact. But we're good, better than ever."

"I'm am so glad to hear that." Crystal grins placing a hand on mine. "No offense to Jade, but her and Calum never really clicked. He never seemed interested in her."

"Not even a bit?"

"No, but when he's with you? His eyes don't leave you. I'm glad he has you, you'll balance him out." She comments. "Speaking of Calum, are you too like totally official?"

"Good question, I don't know. I mean, I guess but we haven't really talked bout it."

"It's like one of those things but not an official thing. I'm sure he'll officially ask you soon enough." Crystal says pushing the cup of coffee to the side. "Guys want us to meet them at the venue." She says looking at her phone. "I really don't wanna wear this for tonight."

"I don't either. We can stop by the hotel and get a change of clothes."

"Let's do it."

| V E N U E |

As Crystal and I arrived at the venue, hundreds of fans were already lined up hours beforehand. As soon as we stepped out, we just about got mobbed by a few. Luckily some security was there to escort us to the back safely to Michael and Calum were waiting at the entrance for us.

"How was your morning girls?" Michael questions.

"So much fun."

As we awaited the first show Crystal and I watched the boys goof around backstage and film for their tour diaries.

"Tired? You still have a show to do." I chuckled as Calum plops down his head on my lap. I instantly running my hand through his soft, curled hair.

"Thirty minutes till showtime," Luke announces. Calum groans, clearly not recovered from backstage activities, he gets up walking towards the mirror. I watched as he laughed, smiled with the boys and how comfortable he was in his element.

"That just looks ridiculously stupid." Ashton laughs at Calum's poor attempt to tuck in his shirt. "Amelia, help his poor man."

"With pleasure." I stand up. "You are a hot mess."

"At least I'm hot." He winks making me playfully roll my eyes. Calum made it nearly impossible for me to fix his shirt. He constantly moved around on purpose, he would flinch making me pull out the shirt more than it needed to.

"Stay still." I laughed getting a tad frustrated with him. I gently pulled out the shirt nicely making him look less of a goof. "They're much better."

"Am I any hotter?"

"Just a bit." I nod.

"Get a room." Luke states covering his eyes. The boys blasted off some Nickelback, hyping themselves up for the first show of 5SOS III while Crystal and I ventured off to get ready ourselves.

@crystalleigh: the first show of many  🖤@ameliaevans @5sos
📍Stockholm, Sweden

Comments:@michaelclifford: @crystalleigh u hot@jadebrooks: stunning 💫@calumhood: @ameliaevans damn 😍@ameliaevans: let's fucking dance 👯‍♀️🖤@sierradeaton: you guys are BEAUTIFUL ❤️

Comments:
@michaelclifford: @crystalleigh u hot
@jadebrooks: stunning 💫
@calumhood: @ameliaevans damn 😍
@ameliaevans: let's fucking dance 👯‍♀️🖤
@sierradeaton: you guys are BEAUTIFUL ❤️

Crystal and I made our way to the stage entrance to be met by an eruption of cheers and screams from the crowd. The boys walk up with guitars and drum sticks in hand.

"Have fun, you guys," I commented.

"Don't scream my name too loud," Calum smirks.

"Get your mind out of the gutter." I smacked his chest. He winks before swinging his bass in front of him. Crystal and I stayed near the backstage entrance dancing and singing the night away.