Thirty One | valentine

Amelia's POV

@sierradeaton: lunch date 💛 @ameliaevans

Comments:@crystalleigh: wish I was there! missin' u two 🧡@lukehemmings: u never take me out for lunch dates 😭@calumhood: 🖤@ameliaevans: 🖤✨

Comments:
@crystalleigh: wish I was there! missin' u two 🧡
@lukehemmings: u never take me out for lunch dates 😭
@calumhood: 🖤
@ameliaevans: 🖤✨

Sierra and I hung out most of the day due to the boys having an afternoon recording session. After a brief lunch, we went shopping in nearby shops.

"Any plans for tonight?" Sierra asks as we sorted through clothes on the shiny metal racks. 

"Calum and I are going out tonight," I replied pulling out a top, taking a closer at it.

"Ooo any idea where he's taking you?"

"No idea, he likes to keep these things a surprise. He knows I hate surprises." I reply putting the hanger back in its place. I glanced up at Sierra who had a smile on her face. "What?"

"Nothing." She shrugged her shoulders with a smile.

"You know something don't you?"

"Hun Calum tells Luke everything, and that information gets forwarded to me. Luke can't keep his mouth shut."

"Can you give me a hint?"

"It's romantic and that's all I'll say." She says moving on to another rack.

"Can you at least tell what I should wear? At least give me that." I begged as I followed her around the store.

"Casual, but-" Sierra begins to think. "Yeah, super laid back casual." She repeats. "You definitely do not want to wear something that Calum would want to rip off of you."

"Ooookay, I've heard enough." I laughed.

"Just saying." She raised her hands up in defense before sorting through another rack of clothes. Sierra and I shopped for a little longer up until we had about enough of it and we were officially broke as hell.

| H O U S E |

The house was quieter than usual, but there was a subtle beating of a drum upstairs. I sighed knowing Ashton was home and most likely the rest weren't. I wanted to talk to Ashton, but to be honest I was afraid. Ashton had been my best friend aside from Calum, I didn't want to ruin anything more than it already was.

I made my way upstairs, my arms numb from the weight of the bags hanging off them. I opened the door to Calum's room, dropping my bags to the floor unaware Calum was napping. The large thud awoke Calum from his peaceful sleep.

"Sorry love, I didn't see you." I apologetically say through my teeth.

"It's alright love." He sleepily chuckles laying his head on the pillow. "I was just getting more energy for our date tonight."