Thirty Five | empty wallets

Amelia's POV

"Time to wake up love, we've landed," Calum whispered gently shaking his shoulder which my head was lying on. I slowly awakened after an eight-hour flight. "Good, I thought I was gonna have to carry you out."

"I wouldn't complain." I chuckled stretching my arms out. "How did Callie and Ashton get along?" I whispered grabbing my backpack from underneath my seat.

"They seemed to get along just fine. They talked for a couple of hours then they both fell asleep." Calum whispered back grabbing our luggage from the compartment above our heads. "Welcome to Bora Bora by the way."

"Really?" I smiled. "I've always wanted to come here," I added standing up, but I felt a weird sensation in my stomach. I placed a hand on my stomach before feeling it again. "Calum, quick give me your hand." I motioned. He reaches it out and I placed his hand on my stomach. Calum jumps at the feeling.

"What was that?"

"The baby is kicking up a storm." I happily laughed.

"Aw, that's so cute." Calum smiled from ear to ear. "You're doing great little one, but don't hurt mommy too much." Calum bent down whispering to my stomach. I smiled at Calum's kind words to our baby, so much so I thought I'd faint from cuteness overload. This just reassured how lovely of a father Calum was going to be.

We checked into our rental beach bungalows on the water. Callie stayed in the guest room in Calum and I's place while Luke and Ashton stayed with Michael and Crystal.

"What's on the agenda?" Luke busts into our place.

"You fucking planned this trip why wouldn't you know?" Calum laughed rolling our suitcases into our bedroom.

"Don't worry guys, we have some time to kill on the beach and then we have a dinner reservation at seven," Michael informs peaking in.

"I could get used to this life," Callie mumbles in my direction.

@ameliaevans: Falling more in love with you day by day 🖤 @calumhood
📸: @lukehemmings

Comments:@crystalleigh: stooop it you two 😭🖤@lukehemmings: wow hate third wheeling @michaelclifford: ^ somebody's jealous@callieroberts: mom and dad 😛🖤

Comments:
@crystalleigh: stooop it you two 😭🖤
@lukehemmings: wow hate third wheeling
@michaelclifford: ^ somebody's jealous
@callieroberts: mom and dad 😛🖤

@calumhood: 🖤 @ameliaevans

Comments:@5sosfanpage: have fun!@lukehemmings: left selfies on ur phone 😘 feel free to post them if you want

Comments:
@5sosfanpage: have fun!
@lukehemmings: left selfies on ur phone 😘 feel free to post them if you want...
@sierradeaton: hot damn @ameliaevans 😍
@ameliaandcal4ever: she's so pretty!

@lukehemmings: why won't you love meeee

Comments:@ameliaevans: clever 😂😂@calumhood: call me when you're actually hot then we'll talk@michaelclifford: oof he got u, Luke

Comments:
@ameliaevans: clever 😂😂
@calumhood: call me when you're actually hot then we'll talk
@michaelclifford: oof he got u, Luke

After a couple of hours on the beach, which consisted of Luke throwing sand at Calum and Calum getting pissed, we all headed back to our places to get freshened up for dinner. It was refreshing being in a secluded place with the people I called my family. There was such beauty in simplicity.

"I still have sand all over me for fucks sake," Calum mumbled hopping into the shower. While Calum washed off the sand, I started on my hair and makeup getting ready for the dinner reservation. Calum hopped out of the shower with a towel tied around his waist, droplets of water trailing down his perfectly toned body. I kept side eying him in the mirror, trying to act unfazed, but he still left me all flustered inside. "If you like what you see take a picture it'll last longer," Calum smirks beginning to dance around.

"You are too much sometimes love." I laughed. One of the many reasons I loved him was his humor, his personality, just everything about him. He never failed to make me smile no matter what he was doing. Not many people get to see the weirdness of Calum Hood, but I got to see the whole damn thing. I was always given a good belly laugh whenever he is was around.

"Which one love?" Calum asks holding up two shirts, one a plain black dress shirt and the other his stripped white dress shirt. Without hesitation, I pointed to the white one. "How did I know you'd choose that one." Calum rolled his eyes playfully.

"It's my favorite." I smiled finishing up my makeup and tying up my hair into a slicked back ponytail. "See you look like an angel." I complimented as Calum buttoned up his shirt.

"I'd agree." Luke walks into our room without a care in the entire world.

"Listen, mate, just because Sierra isn't here doesn't mean you get to throw yourself on me." Calum throws a pillow towards Luke's direction. Luke catches it and jokingly hangs his head and walked out. I chuckled grabbing one of the few maternity dresses that still fit me.

"My love looking fine as hell." Calum videos me walking out hyping me up. "Oooo damn." He continues making me blush as he zoomed up on my face.

"Get you a man who hypes you up like that." Callie teases. "We're about to leave." Callie informs.

After a nice dinner together, we all headed our own ways back to the bungalows. Calum and I rested on the couch in the main room watching whatever was on the television. As Calum and I cuddled up on the couch, I caught a glimpse of Callie walking out in a T-shirt, shorts, and a hat.

"Going somewhere?" I asked not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Going for a walk," Callie replies. "Do we have a flashlight?"

"I saw one in the cabinet by the fridge," Calum commented.

"You're going for a walk alone?" I asked.

"Uh no." Callie nervously replies grabbing the flashlight. "I'll be back in a little bit." Callie waves sneaking out the front door. I adjusted my head peeking out of the closing crack of the door. I just got a slight glimpse of Ashton waiting outside.

"Seems like her and Ashton are getting along." I commented leaning back into Calum.

"Was he out there?" Calum questions.

"Yeah."

"Well, good for him. Callie seems like a nice person for him."