Thirty | who do you love

Amelia's POV

@5sos: who do you love | @thechainsmokers

@ameliaevans: who do you love now, I wanna know the truth 🧡 | @5sos x @thechainsmokers | out now!

Comments:@lukehemmings: Love u, don't tell Cal 🙊😂@calumhood: get the fuck out Luke 🙄@calumhood: I love you the most love 🖤 and that's the truth@crystalleigh: ^^^ 😉

Comments:
@lukehemmings: Love u, don't tell Cal 🙊😂
@calumhood: get the fuck out Luke 🙄
@calumhood: I love you the most love 🖤 and that's the truth
@crystalleigh: ^^^ 😉

I woke up earlier than usual for no reason, Calum was still peacefully asleep with his curly blond hair covering his face. I went to the bathroom and started my morning off with morning sickness. After taking care of my business, my stomach hungrily growls. I quickly walked downstairs careful not to wake any of the boys. I raided their pantry and fridge before finally settling on a bowl of cereal.

"Morning Ashton," I say seeing Ashton enter. He ignores me and heads for the fridge. It's been weird, ever since I've gotten here he hasn't talk once to Calum and me. "Ash, did I do something wrong?"

"No." He shrugs. "I just shouldn't be talking to you-"

"Why?" I questioned. "If Calum said something, I'll talk to him."

"It's not about him, I made this decision my own."

"Well, if you're not going to talk to me, I deserve to at least know why?"

"What I say will change everything, and I'm not for that."

"It can't be that bad. Come on Ashton." I pleaded. As if I triggered something, or pushed him over the edge, he slams the fridge door shut looking at me.

"I fucking love you Amelia."

"What?"

"I've liked for from the moment I laid my eyes on you, but you had eyes for Calum. Even when Calum broke your heart, you still loved him. As much as I wanted to make a move, I couldn't."

"Ash-"

"What the fuck are you doing Ashton?" Luke questions walking in.

"You know about this?"

"Yeah?" Luke scratches the back of his neck.

"What the fuck?" Calum's voice says. "Luke, you knew about this? Since when?"

"About a week after Amelia moved to Australia-"

"For fuck's sake," Calum muttered underneath his breath. "This is why I didn't want this coming out-"

"So this is why you guys haven't spoken?" I questioned. Calum and Ashton looked at each other. Ashton nodded, while Calum didn't say or do anything.

| F L A S H B A C K |

As I stepped out of the house looking the door behind me, I caught a glimpse of Calum and Ashton talking next door. By the looks of it, it didn't look like a friendly conversation. I knew Ashton was unhappy with Calum over the whole cheating situation, he started being protective over me whenever Calum has been around, but I never knew it was this tense. Calum gets a glimpse of me staring at them over Ashton's shoulder, he tells Ash something then leaves. Ashton frustratingly puts his arms up before stomping back into the house.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later." He reassures.

| E N D O F F L A S H B A C K |

Everything started to make sense, maybe that's why Calum never told me what was up... Snapping back into reality, I realized Ashton was heading upstairs with Luke following him before I could say anything. Calum stood there, his bareback facing away from me.

"That's why you never told me?"

"I'm sorry A, I tried to tell you, but how was I supposed to tell my own girlfriend my best mate was in love with you?"

"You couldn't, I understand." I sighed leaning against the counter. Calum walks up and wraps his muscular, tattooed arms around me.

"How about this-" Calum says, making me pull my head back enough to look at his face. "We have one more day until we have to do promotional stuff for the new song, so-" he pauses tucking in a piece of hair behind my ear.

"So?"

"Let's go out tonight, just you and me."

"Sounds perfect."