Fourty Seven | want you back

Amelia's POV

@crystalclifford: this was our first picture together on tour. Little did I know how important you'd be to me 💜 @ameliaevans is getting hitched, today ladies and gentlemen! #mrshood

 Little did I know how important you'd be to me 💜 @ameliaevans is getting hitched, today ladies and gentlemen! #mrshood

Comments:
@ameliaevans: love you sm Clifford 💜🖤

"I cannot believe you're getting fucking married today!" Sierra shook me awake from a quick nap. "It's time to get you all glammed up." Sierra pulled on-off the bed making me crash on the floor. Picking up my phone, checking the time, I noticed text messages from Luke and a couple from Calum.

From C: I love you!

From C: I can't wait to call you Mrs. Hood.

To C: I love you so much C! I can't wait to spend forever with you.

————

From Luke: hey meet me in the hallway

To Luke: k be there in a sec

"I just got a text, the wedding planner wants me to finalize something. I'll be back." I excused myself out of the room and met him outside the guys' dressing room. I ended approaching a visibly pacing and nervous Luke. "What's up, Hemmings?"

"I ran this over by Calum, and I wanted it to run it over by you too. I wanted to ask if it'd be okay if I proposed to Sierra today? Later on of course-"

"Luke, of course you can! She's going to be so happy. Actually, I have an idea. When I toss the bouquet of flowers, I'll turn around and actually hand it to her then I'll turn her around in your direction."

"Wow, that's a way better plan. I love it, thanks Amelia."

"Anytime Luke, she'll love it." I smiled. As I turned back, a pair of hands grabbed my waist turning me around. "You know you weren't supposed to see me till the alter? It could be bad luck." I commented looking up at Calum.

"Doubt it." Calum playfully rolled his eyes. "I haven't seen you since last night, I missed you too much. I missed you so much that I couldn't sleep last night." Calum frowned. "I heard you out here, and I couldn't resist."

"Of course you couldn't." I chuckled. "What's wrong love?"

"I don't know." He shyly shrugged. "I just always thought Ashton would be here for my big day. I guess people change."

"I know, it is pretty weird not having him here." I sighed. Nobody had been able to get ahold of Ashton all week. He never made an appearance at Michael's wedding, which Michael didn't take to well. Now, it looked like he was skipping out on Calum and I's wedding too. "But who knows. We still have a couple of hours until the wedding. Maybe he'll make an appearance." I encouraged, but Calum still seemed discouraged. "Hey, look at me."  I took Calum's hand as he looked down at me. "We are finally getting married."

"I've waited for this day since the day I've met you. I met you and knew it was always going to be you, no matter how much I tried to convince myself the opposite."

"I love you, Calum Hood." I smiled.

"I love you too."

"I'll see you in a few hours. I'll have Sierra bring Keiva over, so you have some time with her."

|  B E F O R E W E D D I N G |

"Come in." I called out nervously. I was expecting it to be my mother giving me a five-minute warning, but it was the complete opposite. Ashton stood in the open doorway, anxiously rocking on his heels. "Ashton? What are you doing here?"

"I've been a complete idiot." Ashton blurts. "It has cost me missing Michael and Crystal's wedding. It couldn't look myself in the mirror if it costed me you and Calum's big day."

"Did she finally admit the truth?" I questioned.

"Yes and no." Ashton stuffed his hands into his pockets. "I caught her having a conversation with someone over the phone. She admitted everything then." Ashton leaned against the door frame, thinking of what to say next. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry. I've caused you so much pain that you never deserved. I hope you can forgive me."

"Callie fooled us all." I sighed. "But there's no need to apologize. You like to believe everyone has good in them. That's one thing I admired about you so much for."

"Thank you, Amelia."

"Have you talked to Calum?"

"No, I don't think he'd ever want to see my face." Ashton's face dropped down into a frown.

"That's not true." I shook my head. "You two have been best friends since day one. Calum wants you to be here, no matter how mad or hurt he is."

"It's not too late?"

"It's never too late."

| W E D D I N G |

"I moved to Australia for a fresh start. I got to my house and found out I had four noisy neighbors. One of those neighborhoods turned out to be you. Ever since that first day, we've been through the ups and the downs. Yet our relationship withstood the spotlight, scandals, and most of all distance. I still remember coming back home all those times after taking you to the airport. I felt empty and lonely all those times you left. I remember wishing to hug you or kiss you one more time. I clearly still remember all the good morning texts as I was going to bed or the other way around. No matter how far away we were from each other, we were always reminded that our love didn't know what distance was. You are without a doubt the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I can't even begin to imagine what my life would be like without you. I promise to always be there for you and love you in good times and bad. I also promise to make our family my top priority. You are my life, my inspiration, my strength, and my soulmate. I love you beyond words could ever describe."

"You came into my life in my darkest hour. I was recovering from losing someone close and dear to me. I thought I'd never love or care for someone ever the same. When I met you, I found myself easily opening up to you, which is something I would never do. You understood me and you didn't judge me. That's when I knew you were the one even though distance stood in our way more times than one. You were worth it. You, Amelia, gave me life again and taught me how to love again. Because of you, I laugh, I smiled and I dare to dream more than I ever have, it was easy knowing that I had you by my side. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always will be the love of my life, my soulmate, my person. I promise to love you, care for you, be a shoulder to lean on and be your biggest supporter. I am so lucky to have you and Keiva. I promise to not only be a good husband, but a good dad as well. I love you so much Amelia Evans."

"Do you Amelia, take Calum to be your husband?"

"I do."

"And do you Calum, take Amelia to be your wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Hood."

T H E E N D