Nineteen | never be

Amelia's POV

It was pretty early in the morning when we landed in London for the boys' show for the following day. Crystal left the tour for a few weeks to visit family and friends back at home, leaving me alone with the boys.

"Wake up!" The boys yell running into the hotel room. I quickly pulled the covers over my head as they began jumping on the bed simultaneously. They all piled on me restricting my breathing. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" They sang right in my ear.

"You did this for the video diary didn't you?"

"She knows us so well," Luke comments to the camera. "Get up, we're going to breakfast." Luke sings while dancing awkwardly making me chuckle.

"Alright, I'm awake you can get off me." I chuckled.

"Happy birthday love." Calum grins planting a sweet, tender kiss on my lips.

"Thank you."

"Here we see Calum Hood in his natural habitat-"

"Cut the fucking camera off." Calum laughs holding his hand in front of the lense. I rolled out of bed and got ready for the day while they filmed some more footage for the tour diaries.

@crystalleigh: I deeply admire the love you have for others, and your love for an adventure. happy birthday to my soulmate 💜 @ameliaevans
📸: @michaelclifford

 happy birthday to my soulmate 💜 @ameliaevans 📸: @michaelclifford

Liked by sierradeaton, calumhood, and 49,263 others

Comments:
@sierradeaton: happy birthday to the queen! @ameliaevans have a great day 💛
@ameliaevans: ugh thank u, ily! please come back tho 😩🖤 Southy look terrified af

For breakfast, the boys took me out to a little cafe a few blocks away. London was absolutely stunning, it was a dream of mine to travel to Europe since I was little. All the dreams I had ever had were coming true so quickly, I was extremely grateful for the boys making all of this possible.

The rest of the day flow by within no time. Soon enough I found myself backstage in the boys' venue awaiting Calum's parents and sister.

"Amelia?"

I turned around to the voice calling out my name. I recognize the face of Mali beaming down the hallway. She jogs towards me leaving her parents behind.

"Mali, it's so lovely to finally meet you!" I exclaimed.

"It's finally good to meet the girl who has my brother's heart." She says pulling me into a hug. Any and all the nerves that I had about meeting his family went away. Calum's parents and I soon got acquainted with each other. Calum soon walks out the dressing room with bass dangling from behind his back.

"Hey, guys." Calum gives them all a hug. "I assumed you've already met Amelia?"

"Yes dear, and she's a lovely one." Joy beamed.