Sequel ~Odd~

*I wrote a fanfiction about Julietta's grandchild and Fred Weasley. If you go onto my account you can see it. It is called Odd so read it if you would like to. This is the prologue to the book.*

Marbella Elora Goldwood was born in a time of war and destruction. A broken girl. She was raised to be a weapon. Every day from 5 am to 11 pm she would be forced to work and train relentlessly with tutors and soldiers in hopes of creating the perfect soldier. The hard work paid off as at the mere age of sixteen the girl could fight off hundreds of expertly train Aurors. She had mastered wand-less and non-verbal magic. She had grown immune to many poisons and diseases, and Marbella could withstand very high levels of pain. There was not a day in her life when Marbella had the time to sit down and relax.

The girl could not only fight but win easily in a battle of minds. She was expected to have an advanced understanding of everything and after many years of studying it gave Marbella an advanced understanding of everything. She had passed her OWLS and NEWTS with ease at a time when people her age were only just starting at wizarding schools. She surpassed her teacher's knowledge on many subjects causing her to have to make new discoveries or look to people long dead for the answers.

At a young age, people came to see Marbella's beauty. It was hard to miss on the young girl. She had been born with dark hair. You could not give it one color as it was red, brown and purple all swirled together within thick curls. Not that she ever let her hair grown to a point where the beauty could be seen. When she was getting sick of it she would shave it all off unless she had instruction to keep it long. Her eyes were even stranger than her hair. The left eye was a very light grey making the left eye appear to have no iris. The right eye was an icy green. The eye would shift from extremely light green to a clear bright green depending on things.

Marbella was a product of a painful upbringing. Her Grandmother was Julietta Goldwood, a woman who commanded magic like no other ever could. Lord Voldemort himself was her Grandfather meaning many viewed her as dangerous and evil. Her Father was a smart man whom Marbella had never met but she knew he was Latina due to the information Marbella had been told about her nationality.

Due to her Mother not being the most involved parent it was decided that she would be raised for the sole purpose to defeat Voldemort. Marbella and her Mother were the only part Merpeople to have lived. Instead of staying with her daughter on land Marbella would have to go into the dark depths of the ocean to see her Mother. Marbella was left with only one person to love her, her Godfather. Her Godfather by the name of Remus Lupin was the only person who treated her like a human.

Even though Marbella appeared to be perfect she lived a lonely and isolated life. Everyone she saw either hated her because of who her Grandfather was or they treated her like a tool to destroy him. Her life revolved around the Dark Lord. She may have been rich, beautiful, and smart but it left her very lonely. When Fred Weasley met Marbella things changed for her and she couldn't help but blame him for the crime.