Debut...!

The atmosphere was lit, the crowd though a handful three to five hundred were cheering on with all the force. Su Mi held up a banner with a photo of Yoongi joining in the crowd.

"So, You are a fan of Suga? A girl standing next to her asked in a quirky tone, "Me too by the way. Doesn't he look so fierce whenever he raps? Gosh! I can't take my eyes off him" She looked away shouting "Suga! Suga..! Suga...!"

Su Mi was taken aback by this. A wave of jealousy rode over her, her cheeks flushed and she felt her insides screaming. She kept silent for a few minutes and withdrew herself into self-contemplation. She made herself understand that this was going to be a part of his routine now. The perks of his profession and she had to be a better person here. Fangirls, letters, photos, fan-meets, concerts she had to get used to it. The sooner she accepts this fact, the healthier it will be for their relationship.

"Okay, Su Mi. Let's do this. Let's ignore the girls and focus on Yoongi. My Yoongi " she said to herself calming down the storm she just experienced minutes ago.

"Suga Suga...!" she smiled at the girl beside her and joined her in cheering.

The boys came on stage, introduced themselves and as the music started they spewed fire. Su Mi couldn't take her eyes off Yoongi. He looked so cool and different in a black outfit with big gold jewelry and chains around his neck, a smirk look on his face. He rapped like a pro, dancing and moving around the stage as if he owned it. Su Mi couldn't believe this change. She remembered him from two years ago, a not so shy but not so bold guy performing his song in a bar in front of a handful people. She remained spellbound.

 She remained spellbound

He had come a long way since then, yet there was a long journey ahead. She felt nothing but pride looking at her Yoongi. He had been through a lot personally, emotionally, financially. But look at him now, he glowed on the stage.

She cheered and cheered until her throat cracked.

The boys were amazing at everything. The choreography, the music, the beats, the singing, everyone shined. She could see they had worked really hard for this.

She prayed as she stood in the crowd, zoning out for a minute, in the midst of crazy loud cheers. She prayed for their success, she appealed for a day when they will swipe the world with their music.

As they started with their performance again, she wondered if Yoongi could see her in the crowd from upstage.

"Wow! " she said to her as the performances ended and the boys said their goodbyes to the crowd. She was in trance. Something she had never experienced before. Her heart felt happy and light.

She wondered how excited Yoongi would be backstage. She was sure he'd be celebrating with everyone. How she wished she could meet him and hug him and congratulate him and tell him he was so amazing on stage. She wished it so bad. But then this was the closest she could be to him, she was nothing more than a part of the crowd.