Su Mi's POV

Yoongi got up shaken hard as his phone rang in full tone. It was Namjoon calling but Yoongi wasn't interested in taking the call. He had just closed his eyes for a moment he thought as he gathered himself to be presentable to Su Mi. So he glanced on the side of bed where Su Mi was sleeping.

His eyes froze and he yelled a big no. "Fuck! No! " He did sleep.

There was no one beside him. Su Mi was right there a few moments ago, he knew, he had felt it. His heart went into a panic as he got down from the bed. He ran and searched the entire house yelling "No... No... No... Su Mi! Su Mi...!" 

She wasn't there. His heart bursting into pain as he sat on the side of the bed where Su Mi was sleeping, touching the sheets she slept on with his hands. His heart sinking into his stomach and his regrets getting the best of his thoughts, blaming himself for not staying awake. He had her minutes ago in his arms. She was right there.

His heart was beating a mess, searching for any letter or note she wrote before disappearing. He saw it on the table beside the bed- The bracelet. The bracelet he had gifted her as a promise to come back and her promise to wear it for a lifetime.

She gave it back to him before she left and Yoongi knew what this meant. Su Mi handing over the last piece of Yoongi she had, said everything. She had given up from all her heart and those promises they made as she wore it till now didn't carry meaning anymore. Those promises now returned back by Su Mi as she disappeared into thin air. Yoongi no longer significant enough.

What hurt him the most was that she left without giving him a chance to explain. She plainly exited from his life handing him down a sparkling object which was the last piece that connected them. He still searched for a note for next hour, hoping she'd at least tell him where she lived on this planet, any mode to stay in touch with her. But he found nothing. He was again where he didn't want to be. Clueless! clueless about her life after he left. 

His eyes tearing a river as his insides found it hard to accept the fact that his love left him in such a brutal way. She changed. He saw that. Old Su Mi would have hugged him and kissed him and embraced him, but this new girl walked away in cold not looking back once.

He couldn't believe this fact. After years of not seeing him, she did not have the courtesy to wake him up and let him explain. Did she hate him so much now? Yoongi thought. His hands covering his face as his insides hurt with pain. He screamed alone in an apartment holding the bracelet in his hand and shattering into pieces he didn't know he'd be able to join back.

Su Mi's POV

As a habit, Su Mi opened her eyes early in the morning. She felt tightly clenched in the arms of someone, embarrassed she had done something stupid while being drunk she lifted her head to see who it was.

Her eyes widened in shock as she saw his face. It was Yoongi. She then remembered her last night's conversations. Yoongi apologizing to her a million times, the look of defeat and love in his eyes. She remembered it all and tears trickled down her cheeks. She closed her eyes trying to not be loud about it, giving out soft sniffs. Here she was tightly clenched in the arms of the man who meant the world to her a few years back. She was held by Yoongi as if she belonged to him.

But she didn't. She knew she didn't. So she looked at his face again sleeping with a calm smile and content dripping off his face. She smiled at this feeling, the feeling she once felt, belonging to this guy. Belonging to someone. Feeling that there was someone out there in this world to catch you if you'd fall.