Fan Sign...!!!!

Su Mi sat in the last row looking at the crowd. The hall was filled with fans, cameras flashing everywhere, girls shouting the names of their biases and discussing amongst each other anything and everything about the guys.

Su mi sat there alone and awkward. Not knowing what to think, not knowing what to do. Her hand sweating and her heart anxious. Yoongi was all on her mind.

A lot of thoughts were running through her brain. The one that bothered her the most is how will he receive her? She prayed it to be a pleasant one. After all she 'is'... oh, wait she said to herself she 'was' his girlfriend some years back. She had accepted defeat already but she had to confirm it so she could make the best out of the situation and get peace to herself. She didn't want to be the one to break up if in case Yoongi was holding on even the slightest.

She could feel her palpitations and nervousness as the boys entered the hall and waved at their fans on stage. The crowd gave out a loud roar, they screamed, screeched, yelled, waved, laughed and cried. 

Her eyes dropped on Yoongi. She stared at him all the while, his smile and confidence dripping from his face. He looked ravishing and healthy physically and emotionally. He gave out hearts to the fans and she heard them screaming his name on top of their voices. 

He looked beautiful, more beautiful than she had known him. He had evolved into this perfect human being with amazing aura. His smile gave away firmness and determination. He was no more the shy, emotionally exhausted Yoongi she knew. He was on his own on the stage, independent, fearless, and poised.

She felt so small in front of him that day. She was absolutely nothing compared to him and his stardom. He was a star worshipped by millions and she was almost nothing. "This was a bad idea. I should leave. I shouldn't be here," Su Mi panicked and gathered herself in haste looking at the closest exit and preparing to leave the venue. Just then she got called out. It was her turn to meet the boys. She froze not knowing what to do. The manager guided her to the stage. She stood there waiting for her turn. Her eyes wandering, her heart racing and her hands in tremors.

Yoongi was the first one on the table. The manager gestured her to go sit and interact with the boys.

She sat in front of Yoongi. "Hi," she said in a low voice looking at him. Yoongi looked up and his face froze. For a second he couldn't believe his eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" were the first words he blurted out his mouth in shock looking at everyone around hastily if anyone was recording this and finally focussing on her.

Su Mi's heart broke at this. After all these years, after all of what she was expecting from him, he asked her "why was she here?'. Her face dropped, embarrassed about her decision, broken into pieces, she felt like running away that minute. "It was a mistake. It was a fucking mistake coming here," she kept repeating to herself.

She sat there gathering her senses and not making a scene out of this. After all, she never intended in spoiling anything for him. She had to be elegant and decent enough to get through this. People were watching, cameras were flashing. She had to contain all her stupid emotions fighting to get out.

She couldn't say anything next. What would she say anyway? It was all over this instant. There were no more pieces left to gather. They were done. Yoongi and Su Mi were over.

Yoongi looked at her all flustered. He wasn't expecting this. He wasn't expecting her at this fan-meet. He didn't know what to say. He felt his heart twisting and turning. His face flushed and red. They didn't speak for a few more seconds. Time was running and he wanted to say something better than what he said before. He was so confused. He knew he screwed up. Again struggling with words, he saw her face teary, sad and distressed. It was Su Mi sitting in front of him for God's sake.