9

Jahseh Onfroy

Jahseh Onfroy

We walked into Hot Topic because Deigo, Gazzy and Jahseh just had  buy something from there or they would die. There words, not mine.

" Babe, look," Jahseh tugged on my arm and showed me some poster.

" Oh, fancy." I said as I faked amusement. I don't know what the hell it was.

" You know what, go wait outside, you tasteless ape, " He rolled his eyes playfully.

" Aye you aint gotta tell me twice." I never walked out of a store so fast in my life. While I was outside, I sat down on the bench and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I was scrolling through instagram, when some mexican girl came and sat next to me, " Hi, I'm Caprise, what's your name?"

" Taken. " I simple answered, not looking up from my phone.

" Well, that's a strange name, but we should hang out some time," She giggled.

I looked up at her, rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to my phone.

"Let me put my number in your phone," she reached for my phone, but I snatched it away.

" Back the hell up," I glared at her.

" Just let me give you my number, daddy." Hearing someone call me daddy, usually makes me hard. But I think the bitch just made me softer, if possible.

" Naw, I'm good." I rolled my eyes.

" You know you wan-"

" He said he didn't want your number hoe, now get the fuck off of my bestfriend's mans, before I stomp yo dusty ass face in, " Gazzy interrupted her.

I looked up to see Jahseh, Gazzy, and Deigo standing infront of me.

Jahseh looked highly irritated, " Baby, I swear I didn't do anyth-"

He looked at me, " I know." He gave me a small smile.

" Oh you're gay?" Caprise asked.

" Yeah, he is. Now get the fuck on," Deigo chuckled.

" Who was talking to you?" She rolled her neck. Turkey lookin ass.

Jahseh chuckled, " What's your name, sweetheart?"

" Caprise."

Gazzy and Deigo exchanged looks and then busted out laughing, " Does, your mom hate you?" Gazzy laughed, " why would she name you after some ugly ass pants."

Jahseh laughed, " Okay, well Caprison.."

" It's Caprise." She rolled her eyes.

" Okay, well Caprison, " He repeated himself, " Go find someone single, he said he wasn't interested."

" Who the fuck are you talking to?" She stood up. " You look like a fucking pony from my little pony," she scoffed.

" Them things is cute as fuck, that's a compliment. Tell her thank you, babe," I smiled.

Jahseh smiled, " Well, thank you Caprison. And as much as you wanted to offend me, you can't compete where you don't compare... and find you someone else to do yo lace fronts cause your wig is lifting ..." He snatched her wig off.

" JAHSEH!" Gazzy exclaimed.

Deigo looked at me wide eyed. I started laughing and he laughed too.

" You fat ass bitch!" Caprise exclaimed.

Jahseh turned around and looked at his ass.  He giggled.

I gripped it in my hands and pulled him onto my lap, " Sure is fat." I bit my lip.

" Why are you still here bitch? Do I need to call pest patrol?" Deigo asked Caprison- I mean Caprise.

" You know what, I aint got time for none of you dirty toe fungus looking faggots. Yall all going to burn in hell." She turned to walk away.

Jahseh jumped out of my lap and dashed towards her.

Isaiah came out of nowhere and grabbed him, "Jah calm the fuck down." He laughed.

" What the fuck happened?" Metri asked, " We leave you alone for 10 minutes and Jahseh is finna fight a bitch?"

" That bitch had it coming, daddy," Deigo laughed as he told him what just happened.

" You really snatched her wig off?" Jared laughed.

"I was only trying to help her, honest" Jahseh smiled all innocently.

" Fucking wild, " Omar laughed.

" Well thank you," Jahseh flipped his hair and smiled.

This nigga right here...