11

Stokeley Goulbourne

Stokeley Goulbourne

"Mom, come on that's not fair. At least i pulled her off before she died," i groaned and stomped my feet like a four year old child.

My mom was yelling at me and my sister because Royalty got in a fight and almost killed the bitch because I didn't pull her off on time. Like how is that my fault. Royalty is always fighting someone's daughter.

"Why were you even fighting?" She yelled at Royalty.

"I was in the bathroom and the dirty ass bitch came out and didn't flush the toilet so I flushed it, then left. Then the bitch gon come out with a used tampon and throw it on me! Who the fuck does that nasty shit? She said I am a "clean freak" because I flushed the toilet. No bitch thats just common fucking sense! So I beat her ass, that shits nasty! Why the fuck would you even do that nasty shit?" Royalty explained moving her arms around and stuff.

"Mom why am I in trouble i didnt fight?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because your supposed to watch her, " she yelled at me.

"In the girls bathroom? Do you want me to get kicked out of school?" I smacked my lips

"Go to your fucking room!" She yelled. "Both of you."

"But i have a date with Jahseh," i whined.

"Reschedule." She walked away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? " i yelled at Royalty, "Jahseh is already mad at me, now he's really going to be mad!" I stormed to my room and slammed my door.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and facetime Jahseh. He answered on the third ring, "hey, " his voice rang through the phone and he set up his camera in his dresser.

"Hey," i frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"My mom said i cant go out tonight because Royalty got in that fight today," I rolled my eyes.

"How is that your fault?" He rolled his eyes, clearly disappointed.

"That's what i said. But I was really looking forward to our first real date," i whined.

"I know me too, " he poked his lip out and pouted.

My door swing open and my mom walked in, "Go to your date."

"Really?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, you're right. It wasn't your fault. But that sister of yours, i dont know what the hell to do with her," she sighed and shook her head.

"I mean its just fighting mom, it could be worse. She could be doing drugs." I tried to help the situation but really, Royalty is starting to get out of control.

"Or getting pregnant," Jahseh added.

"I know. But I just wish she would channel her anger into something positive. She's following your father's footsteps. I dont want her to be in prison. " She said as tears ran down her face, "I just wished she would listen, " her voice cracked.