79

Jahseh

Jahseh

"So what did he say?" Royalty asked.

"He wants to fix it," I shrugged.

"Must be nice to fix a broken heart," Jared sighed from my bed.

I decided to have a sleepover because Aiden went with my mom and Alaia is with Stokeley.

"I know," Michael said as he rested his head on Jared's shoulder.

"When are you guys going to date already?" I smiled at them.

"Stop changing the subject," Jared chuckled. "What do you think about giving him another chance?"

"I want to but then I don't," I sighed. "Cause I know he's gonna hurt me."

"You can't know that," Gazzy pointed out as he played with one of his dreads.

"Yeah he's right," Naomi told me. "I mean I hate him for what he did to you but everyone deserves a second chance."

"So you're giving Mia a second chance?" I asked. Mia was caught kissing her ex. Well making out with only underwear and bra on. Naomi said she thinks it's because they haven't been having sex because she wants to start doing more things other than that.

"Hell nah," she glared at me. "But you and Stokeley have years on what we had. You can make it work. Slowly but surely."

"Yeah it just takes some time and effort." Royalty agreed.

"And are you getting back with Marco?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"No cause I want a real relationship and he can't give me that," she sighed.

"Man I feel you," Naomi shook her head. "But Stokeley can do that. You can both do that. You just have to try."

"Okay I'll try when Jared admits he likes Michael and when you admit you have feelings for Royalty." I smiled.

"Bet," Naomi chuckled. She turned to royalty. "I have feelings for you. I've had feelings for you this whole time and never realized it. I really really like you."

"I like you too," Royalty blushed. "Now give him a chance," she looked at me.

"No jared hasn't confessed." I smiled. I'm having fun being single and frankly I don't need a man in my life to me happy. I've got my family and I've got my kids.

"Now you guys all know that Jared doesn't have feelings for me. You're being hella messy right now," Michael glared at me begging me to stop through his eyes.

"Well you have feelings for him," Gazzy pointed out.

"Stop exposing people," Deigo laughed.

"No because this needs to happen," I laughed.

"Well don't say I didn't try and help you," Deigo chuckled.

"See I'm telling you he doesn't like me in that w-" Michael was cut off by Jared kissing his lips softly and then quickly pulling away.

Michaels cheeks grew crayon red as Jared smiled at him. "Must be nice to get a kiss," I whined.

"Nigga I swear to god.." Jared glared at me. "We did what you said now go get your man."

"No you didn't say you have feelings for Michael." I pointed out.

"Michael I have deep feelings for you. I just wanna take you out and show you off. I wanna give you the love and attention that you deserve." Jared said as he looked into Michaels eyes. Michael nodded his head and blushed. "You're so fucking cute."

"Ughhhhhh.." I groaned dramatically. I pulled my phone out and was going to call Stokeley but I changed my mind. "I'll do it later."

"Why not now?" Naomi asked.

"Because... like to be honest... I'm finally starting to find myself and I want to finish that first. Then I'll give it another shot if he still wants to. But until then I'm not doing it." I explained.

"Okay.. that is a good idea," Gazzy said as Naomi whispered something in royalty's ear. Her eyes went wide and she stood up quickly.

"I'll be back I have to show her these new shoes I just bought," Royalty said as her and Naomi raced out of my room.

"Must be nice," Jared frowned.

"I know you fucking lying. Jared you just told Michael you have feelings for him. Go get him pregnant," I glared at him.

"Nah we can do that later. We have a sleepover to do, so we need adult drinks and toys to make this interesting," Michael smiled.

"Oh and we need cum shots." Gazzy clapped his hands.

I choked on my water, "we need what Gazzy?"

"You know those pink shots they have at high school parties?" He explained.

"That is not what they are called you dumb ass," I chuckled.