60

Jahseh:

Jahseh:

"I'm gonna choke you you little b-"

"Jah!" My mom yelled at me.

"It hurts, she's poked me like six fucking times, where the fuck did you go to school. Let me do it damn," I tried to snatch the needle from the nurse. She moved it away. "Bitch I swear to god if you poke me again imma  sue you for all your worthless ass gots."

"I'll get another nurse," she said as she walked away.

"Smart idea you stupid son of a b-"

"Baby calm down," Stokeley covered my mouth.

"My fucking arms is gonna look like her ugly ass face now," I groaned. "Look at all these holes. How hard is it to find a fucking vein?"

"Jah be nice," my mom scolded me.

"But why? Look at my arm!" I held up my arms. "When am I getting out of this piece of shit hospital?" I rolled my eyes. "You could have at least took me to a good hospital. One that doesn't smell like bounce that ass on a Tuesday."

"You we're dying Jah we didn't have time to look up fancy hospitals," Naomi rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever," I crossed my arms.

"Jah why you being so mean? You horny?" Mia asked me.

"Shut up and leave me alone," I rolled my eyes.

"He's either hungry or tired,"my mom and Stokeley said at the same time.

"I'll go get food," my mom grabbed her purse and walked out of the room.

"Jah, i gotta talk to you," Royalty said as she wobbled into the room.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm gonna have the baby early," she sat down and sighed.

"About damn time," I sighed. "When the hell am I getting out of here?" I rolled my eyes.

"You're getting out today, we are waiting for the doctor to sign your paperwork," Stokeley sighed.

"Well shit. What's taking him so long to find a pen?" I smacked my lips.

"They have to finish running their tests to make sure you're okay," Stokeley explained.

"We have to go shopping today then," I said, changing the subject.

"Why?" Naomi.

"Cause there is nothing in the nursery and it's almost time for the baby," I explained.

"Yeah, well we ordered the crib," Stokeley said.

"If you don't shut the f-" I had to stop myself.

"You know what, I'm gonna leave your mean ass here," Stokeley rolled his eyes at me.

"You ain't gonnna do shit," I laughed.