16

Jahseh Onfroy

Jahseh Onfroy

" No, baby I don't want to get pregnant, " I ran from Stokeley and hid under the bed.

" You would have been pregnant already, " He whined.

" No," I giggled.

He grabbed my ankles and pulled me from under the bed. He picked me up and threw my on the bed and climbed between my legs.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, " No, Stokeley. I'm too young to have babies."

He rolled his eyes and climbed off of me, " Fine. I'll call one of my hoes then."

I grabbed his phone out of his hand and smacked him with it, " Stop fucking playing with me. I will kill all those bitches. And then kill their parents for bringing them into this world."

He held his cheek, " Ow, you fucking demon."

" You don't need no fucking hoes," I slapped him again.

He held his face, " Well, you're n-"

" Quit fucking playing with me." I shook my head, " You know what? I'm going to get a side nigga then." I knew this would make him mad, " Maybe Jared. Him and Daniel would love to have threesomes with me."

He grabbed me by my shirt, " Don't ever say that shit again in your fucking life." He glared at me.

"Leave me alone," I pushed him off of me.

" And quit putting your fucking hands on me," he rolled his eyes.

I got up and walked out of my room.

"Where are you going?" He called from behind me.

"To the bathroom." I walked past the bathroom and went to the guest room, and locked the door behind me.

I laid on the bed and turned the tv on before pulling my phone out, texting the group chat back.

Im back guys.

Jared: Done already?

Michael: Guys do you know where the nearest sex store is?

There's one Burkley & 36th

Jacquees: Thanks hun.

Taymor: Jah where r u at?

Taymor: Stokeley just asked me.

I'm at the mall getting my ass ate.

Stokeley: Jahseh where tf did you go?

None of your fucking business. Go ask one of your hoes.

Nahmir: big boobs.. child anyways so..

Deigo: Stokes, I thot I told you knot to hurt him..😤