four

No one

Before the sun began to rise, Naruto woke up to find that his Sataki-San never came home. Worried, he went out to the ramen shop to ask the guy there over a bowl of ramen if he has seen Sataki. He ate his ramen even after Teuchi said, "Sorry, Naruto. I haven't seen her."

'Hmm,' the blonde boy thought. He wondered where she would be. He widened his eyes in realization. She seemed to know his sensei pretty well. Maybe he was the friend she always talked about. He looked to Teuchi in determination. "Do you know where Kakashi-sensei lives?"

"Yeah" Ichiraku gave Naruto the directions to his sensei's place and after that, the blonde boy paid for his food thanked Teuchi and waisted no time as he ran towards his sensei's house. On his way, he was hoping to run into the two to catch them, but ran into a man in a green jumpsuit and had a bowl cut and bushy eyebrows.

"Hey there, bushy brows." Naruto called to the man unsure of who he was.

"My youth, do you know Sataki?" The strange man also knew his Sataki-San, but how did he know Naruto knew her?

He shook his head, 'I can't focus on that right now. I needed to find Sataki-San.'

"Yeah, do you know if she stayed over at Kakashi-sensei's place?" Naruto asked in hopes this man knew.

"If she did, they are not there right now." Sudden realization came into the weird man's eyes as he took off towards the training grounds. He knows where they are, maybe he left to find them. Confused, Naruto ran after the man with bushy eyebrows.

Sataki

I could feel his presence watching as I woke up. It didn't take long for me to realize that I was in Kakashi's arms still and had never left. I blushed as I felt Naruto's chakra heading this way. I looked down to Kakashi only to find him still asleep. 'Didn't he have a mission with his team?' I thought as I remembered the chakra signature. Guy was watching and he was having a grand time as he tried desperately to keep hidden. I sighed lazily shaking Kakashi a little.

"Wake up baka. You let me sleep in." He opened his eye as if he were up for a while and sat up pulling out his Icha Icha Paradise book. I smacked him. "Perv!" I yelled.

"Ow." Kakashi whispered rubbing the back of his head. His voice was raspy, and it made me blush a little.

I turned away from Kakashi and looked in the tree line. "Come out, Guy. I know you have been watching for some time now. I could sense you in my sleep." Kakashi looked up from his book bored but intrigued.

"Okay. Okay, my youthful rose. You got me. I was actually trying, too." He had anime tears falling as he ran forward to pull me in a death hug.

Before he could get a hold on me though, I used a substitution jutsu before I used a teleportation jutsu. I ended up at the Hokage tower where I met up with Naruto.

'I knew Kakashi was supposed to be here for a mission. Never seizes to amaze me with how he's always late.' I chuckled at the thought. He took after Obito with his lateness going as far as using his excuses.

"Naruto, sorry for making you worry. I was-" he cut me off by pulling me into a hug. I ruffled his hair.

"Ahh! I don't care I'm just glad your okay. Believe it!" He let go giving me his goofy grin.

I gave him a closed eye smile. "I won't be home for a while, I'll be training for most of the day, kay?"

"Yeah, yeah." He said giggling. "I'm going on a mission, so don't worry about me. I'm gonna be Hokage someday. Believe it!" He probably thinks it's one of those awesome missions that only chunnin and jounin go on. I smiled suppressing a chuckle.