•1•

Chapter 1
Morgan pulled up at the big Mansion she owned and grabbed her phone and the keys to the house. She walked around to the back to see her gardener, Maxine trimming the bushes down a little.

"Good Afternoon Ms. White." He said happy to see her. She smiled and nodded to him. "Who's coming today?" He asked as he continued to cut. "Some rapper or somen."

"Good money than aye?" He asked in his rican accent. She nodded and looked at the huge pool in the backyard then walked through the house, opening the back door.

Someone banged on the door and she slowly walked to the door and seen a tall brown skin guy with dreads. "Hey how you doin'? I'm Nayvadius" He said looking down at her with his hand out, ready for her to shake it. Morgan took his hand a shook it with a nice grip and a beautiful smile. "I'm good and you?"

"Ight. Ready to look at this house that cost a nigga, a grip."

Morgan nodded her head. "I was on the phone with your manager right?"

"Yea Big P" She nodded her head once more before turning around and letting her hair move with ever motion she did. "Well let's take a look shall we?"

He nodded eyeing her down.

••••

"Shoot that mutha fucka up if need be." Kain said to his workers. "Y'all dismissed"

"Babe why don't you yell at them?" His wife, Quin asked her sexy husband. She just adores everything he did. The way he walked, talked, listened, smoke, she just loved her hood ass husband who owned New York.

"Don't worry bout it." He said sitting in his chair that was solidied. "But I am. So why don't you yell at them?"

"Do I yell at you?" He asked looking up from his phone. She shook her head, no. "Ight then. Go take care of my kids and stop having that bitch around them." He said calmly.

"You need to respect my mother Kain." He scoffed and looked up at her. "She can suck my dick." She sucked her teeth and got up and walked over to him, swaying her hips. "I know what she said was fucked up. But you are the best step father to all my kids and-"

"Save the shit Quin. I ain't tryin hear it today." He said licking his gold teeth. "Your never trying to hear it." She said sitting in his lap. "I'll see you tonight?"

"You stay in my house right?" He asked. "Okay I get you had a bad day because ya trap house getting burned down or what ever. But you still have no right to talk to me any kind of way. You got the wrong bitch." He looked at her before sighing and leaning back in his chair. That shit was a turn off to him. When female calls their self a bitch.

"Ight ma." She kissed his lips before going to grab her purse. "I love you."

"Love you too" He said watching her leave and a couple of his homeboys enter. "Tryin hit the club tonight?"

"Nah, I got shit to do."

"Nigga. Bring yo ass out tonight." His best friend Griffin said.

••••

"Nah I'm only rocking this." Morgan said lifting up her ripped up, tight, black jeans with a crop top and a black leather jacket that stopped a little above her waist. While her friends Kandy, Nyah, and Christ was wearing dresses and long heels.

"Do you boo boo." Christ said as she started to dance in the mirror.

Hour later.

"C'mawn Morgan! It's 1 already." Morgan ignored her friends and slid on her red bottom boot/heels with spikes on the back. She sprayed her perfume on before going into the living room to see her friends waiting on her. "I'm ready."