•23•

Chapter 23
Kain walked down the stairs and seen a light skin lady in his kitchen cleaning up the little bit of dishes. "Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Anna Smallie, Ms. White hired me to assist you and your niece by cooking, cleaning and what ever else needs to be done." She smiled. She had to be around her early thirties but her body was saying early twenties. Her ass was fat and jiggled with every step she made her tutors was round and full thanks to breast surgery. Her stomach was flat and her thighs was beyond thick.

"I'm going to be staying in the guest room, down the hall from yours if that's okay." Kain nodded. "I'm about to be starting lunch. Are you going to be joining?"

Kain shook his head, no. "No, but make enough for Chloe. She's eating for two." He said getting up and heading towards the door. "I didn't get your name."

"Kain." He said leaving out and closing the door behind him. She smiled and thought about it. "Kain." She repeated blushing.

••••

"You don't give a shit about me, Griffin. Let's be honest. You've stood me up numerous times, only want to talk to me when I'm giving up some pussy then as we are talking your texting bitches." Griffin rolled his eyes and looked back at Sammie. "Yo, if you gone be my shawty and shit. Shut the fuck up with the naggin' yo. No body wanna hea' that."

"Get out. I don't even know why I try and waste my time with you."

"Ight."

••

"Bitch the fuck you so depressed for? Ya look all hurt and shit. Brighton the fuck up." Gina, Sammie's best friend laughed. "I'm just not in the mood, G. I'm tired as hell."

"Well bitch get untried because, Quan is throwing a party and we're going." Gina said stroking her weave. "Ion know Gina. I'm really not feeling it."

"Please. Please, please. Pretty please with a cherry on top." She begged and begged until Sammie finally gave into her. "Alright geesh. We can go but I don't plan on staying until like 4 o'clock in the morning."

"We won't. I promise. Now let's get cute." She said dragging her to her closet.

2 hours later, the girls were looking cute in their outfits they were going to wear to the house party. Gina wore a pink crop top with black bell leggings with her pink slides that had huge fur as the strap. Sam wore a black strapless dress that stopped above her knees with black open toed heels.

They girls stood in the the bathroom as they took pictures with each other. After a couple minutes of them taking pictures they were ready to go.

"Ma! Me and Sam are going to her house to watch her little sisters! Love you bye!" She yelled as they rushed out the door. "Bye! Love you be safe! And call me if you need me!" She yelled back and the girls jumped in Sam's Audi.

Sam pulled out the driveway and drove to the projects. As she drove, turnt music was playing in the background but Gina was too focused in her phone and Sam was focused on the road.

When they arrived to the house the whole street was packed with cars parked on the side of the street, basically filling the street up. Some cars were parked up on people's grasses and people were leaking out of the house surrounding the cars smoking, dancing, and drinking.

Sam found a parking spot up the street a little and soon as they got out the smell of marijuana and alcohol burned their nostrils. They made their way through the packed crowd into the house and it was too lit. It was people in the corner fucking, some on the couch sniffing lines, people on the steps making out, people dancing and grinding up on each other in the middle of the floor.