•17•

Chapter 17
Quinae shook her leg and waited on Kain. "Quinae- Calm down. He said he would show up. Just give him a min-" Kain pushed open the cracked door and Karen jumped up and quickly walked over to the sexy, buff ex-husband of Quinaes.

Quinae wore a pretty light yellow dress with no straps, showing her breast and she put her hair up in a messy bun and had on the necklace he gave her when they were eighteen(18). She took hours putting on enough makeup for Kain. So he can realize what he lost and come back to her.

Kain shook the white lady's hand while she talked, "I'm so glad you came Mr. Williams. I kept telling Quinae that you were coming."

"Sit, please." She said looking over at the couch that Quinae was sitting on.

"Hey," Quinae said moving around in her seat. "Wussup ma." He said sitting down on the other side of the couch. He wore his jean pants with his brown contraction timberlands and a white t with a black bomber jacket and a black NY hat. His hands were full of gold along with bottom row of teeth. He had one of his chains on that hung down to his heart with a cross on it. He was looking too good and had Quinae on cloud 9.

She looked down at her arm that was gone and thought about how unattractive that was towards him. Kain looked over at his ex-wife and then towards the white lady who sat down and looked at them with a smirk on her face. "I'm so happy we get to do this."

"We need to make this fast, The triplets got a doctors appointment at 12." Kain said and Quinae nibbled on her lip because she was planning on staying here with him until 2. She honestly didn't know anything about some doctors appointment the triplets had.

Karen nodded and grabbed her notebook, "Let's start with you, Mr. Williams. Tell me why'd you get a divorce with Quinae." Kain looked over at her looking at him with hurt in her eyes. "You really want me to do this?" Quinae instantly nodded.

Kain nodded and licked his lips before speaking. "I met anotha' woman and fully fell out of love with her. I was already thinking about the divorce before I started with her."

"Why?" Quinae asked just as Karen was about to speak. "The person you was turning into- just wasn't you."

2 hrs later

"I'm hoping we can do this again, Mr. Williams."

Kain shook his head, "This is the last time I will be doing this. So don't call my phone asking too unless it got shit to do with my kids." He said looking at both of them before walking out ignoring Quinae's wet face and red eyes. She had been crying since he started and it was annoying Kain. She was acting like she didn't do anything wrong. Like it was all Kain's fault but he let both of them know what happen and she sat there and cried her makeup off her face listening to the truth.

Kain got in truck and pulled off towards his old home. He actually felt better after the therapy session like he finally let what he had been holding for years go and can now move on. He called Morgan off his phone and it rung through out the car. He did it 4(four) more times before pulling up at his old home and calling his mothers phone and telling him to send the triplets out.

They all raced down the stairs to their fathers truck to get in the front seat. "I called dibs!" Janiyah screamed at her brothers who was a head of her. Kain unlocked the doors and Jeremiah and Jermaine fought to get in the front.

"If y'all hit my daughter we really going to fight like some grown men." He said lowly looking at his phone to see why Morgan wasn't answering him but he know they heard him. "You can ride on the way back, I was born first get in the back bitch." Jermaine said pushing Jeremiah on the concrete.