•19•

Chapter 19
"Make me choke you the fuck up." Kain said tiredly throwing his head back. Morgan giggled lowly and poured her coffee in her mug. "I'm just playing. I'm only staying with you for the dick."

"I know." Kain said walking to go see if Chloe was ready to go. Morgan smirked and continued to drink her coffee. Although it was hurting her feelings by hurting his this is what she thought she needed to do, to get away from him for her own good.

"Let's go, Mawgan." Kain said coming back into the kitchen with Chloe.

"I'm not ready." Morgan said drinking her coffee while leaning over the counter and reading the newspaper. "Let's fucking go." He said making his ascent come out while snatching the paper from out of her hands. She took a breather before going to go get her coat. She wore blue jeans with black high-knee boots and a white v-shaped long sleeve shirt.

Kain looked sexy in his all black outfit with gold rings, necklace, and his one earring in his ear.

Chloe wore a black dress that's dropped to her knees and a dark blue trench coat that covered her stomach. She hated when people seen her stomach and her young face, assuming she got raped where in that wasn't the case.

••

When they got to the restaurant Morgan slipped on her pitch black shades and fixed her hair. "Fuck is you putting on shades for?"

"You know why, Kain." She said about to get out but Kain looked the doors. "Take em off."

Her heart rate began to quicken as she stared at him but then she realized who she was. "You do not control me, Karan."

"Let's not argue in front of your niece." She said lowly and he continued to stare back at her trying not to punch her face in. Instead he snatched them off her face and broke them in half. "Kain! Why the fuck would you do that? Fuck that I'm not going in!"

"Chloe go in and get a table for 3." He spoke calmly to her and she did as told. He waited until she was in the restaurant before getting out himself and walking over to Morgan's side of the car and unlocking it and snatching her out of it roughly. "Get off of me!" She groaned pushing him off her but he pushed her back on the car before stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"Mawgan whats ya fucking problems yo?"

"You! You know damn well we can't be seen together but here I am going in a fucking restaurant for you because I fucking love you! But you can never respect my wishes of not being seen with one another. This is what I was talking about Kain! Us being seen will ruin my whole life."

"I don't give a fuck about who sees us or not. If I want to take ma' shawty out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner ima do so." He spoke calmly. That pissed Morgan off, like yell for once. The most yelling he did was groan in bed that's it.

Morgan shook her head and and looked down at her boots. "You just don't get it, Kain." He grabbed her face gently and looked into her eyes. "You love me Mo?"

She looked back into his eyes before speaking. "Yea But-"

"But nothing. Fuck them it's me and you."

Morgan shook her head again and pulled away from his grip. "I love you, Kain. I truly do but not enough to ruin everything I worked for."

"What do I have to prove to you that I'm not going no where? I don't know how you love but I love hard and if it means fucking over my empire to show you that I love you. Then so be it."

"Kain, you don't mean that. You almost killed me for talking shit about it." Morgan said laughing because she's couldn't believe he pulled that on her. Kain continued to stare at her with the same facial expression. He licked his lips before looking around the simi-packed parking lot.