•14•

Chapter 14

August 31 (Month Later)

Morgan braided her hair in 2 braids with leave in conditioner making her hair curl up. "It's just I don't know girl, I love him." Morgan new friend, Bianca said. "Then marry him."

"Girl don't be so loud. He right in the other room."

"Right my fault." Morgan said giggling a bit. "Come in bae." Bianca said as her boyfriend knocked on Morgan's room door. "I left the batteries to my game in the car. I'll be right back."

"Alright."

Kain and Jospeh walked down the hallway that looked like a hotel but insides was apartments for 2 and 3 bedrooms and bathrooms. "What was the apartment number?"

"5J." Jospeh said and Kain watched a nigga come out of that apartment and past by them. Maybe he didn't see that clearly though because if he did, Morgan better pray he didn't. "Yo, excuse me." Kain called out making the guy turn around. "Yea?"

"What apartment number did you just come out of?"

"5J. Why?"

Kain nodded walked over to the door and banged on the door. "Who is it?" He heard Morgan's voice call out and his blood began to boil more. He banged again but harder this time.

Morgan pulled the door open seeing Kain. Her heart beat quicken and skipped a beat when he grabbed her by her neck and pushed her into the apartment. "Mawgan, you got me so fuck up. You move away from a nigga thinkin I wasn't gone find you, then you gone come out and fuck some otha' nigga? You dead ass can't be that fucking crazy to think I wasn't gonna come out looking for ya ass. Are you?"

"What the hell let her go!" Bianca charged towards Kaine but Jospeh stood in front of her. "S-sorry m-miss b-but I-I can't l-let y-you b-b-bother t-them."

Morgan started to pull on Kain's arms when she felt herself slowly blacking out and Kaine dropped her to the floor. "That's not my nigga. It's hers." Morgan coughed out.

"What was you thinking when you moved out here? That I wasn't gonna come all the way out hea' and get you? Mawgan you are mines. Do you fucking hea' me? I let you have ya lil vacation or what eva' but tomorra' we goin' back home." He said roughly grabbing her up from off the floor. "Ion want to hea' no more of that I'm done shit. Ight?"

When she didn't respond he grabbed her by her face and brought her eyes to his. "Al fucking ight?"

"Kain move!" She mushed his hand away from her face. "Aren't you married! I told you to go fix your relationship with Quinae."

"And I told you not to leave. But it seems like don't neither of us listens. So since you was out here, who you let hit it?" Kain pulled his jacket off and she knew what that meant. "Kain I don't wanna fight."

"Who was you fucking out here?"

"No one Kain, I'm not a hoe." Morgan crossed her arms and Kain looked down at her lips that had a slight pout on them. "I know. I was just making sure."

"Morgan do you want me to call the police?!?"Bianca yelled and she shook her head, no. "I'm fine, Bianca."

"Ion know who you is! But you better let her go! Or I swear ima call the damn police!" She screamed and Kain looked over at. He started to walk over to her but Morgan pulled him back by his muscular arm. "Kain- Don't. She's just scared for me."

"Tell her to chill the fuck out before I break her fucking neck."

"What?!?" Bianca screamed ready to go at it. "Calm down, Bianca." Morgan tried to tell her because she was honestly scared for her and herself for the second time in her life. Morgan couldn't believe he caught her off guard like that and that scared her. When she opened the door seeing him, she felt like bricks was being shifted.

"No! This nigga is putting his hands on you and stuff and your okay with it!"

"Mawgan-"

"What's going on?" Tyrese asked and looked over at Jospeh holding Bianca. "Yo let my girl go."

"I-I c-can't."

"Snap her neck Jo." Kain said and Morgan quickly stopped them. "No! Don't!" She yelled at Joseph before turning Kain to her and looking into his eyes. "I need her alive. Don't kill her." She whispered lowly to him.

"Please."

••••

Later that night..

He held Morgan down and tongued her down on the sink. "K- Ka- Kain- awh. Kain-" Morgan tried to say while Kain's tongue roamed her mouth. He pulled down on her bottom lip gently and pulled back slowly off of it before putting pecks on her lips.

Morgan reached for his pants but Kain swatted her hands away. "You don't get no dick."

"Then move. Stop teasing me. You know I have to be so-" Kain quickly slid her panties to the side and slid his finger in her tight wet pussy.

He kissed her neck all the way up to her ear feeling her walls clench around his finger. She reached for his pants again but this time faster and she got his hands on his rock hard shaft and pulled him out but Kain quickly pulled away from her while chuckling. "You think you slick."

Morgan stared down at his long, long, thick, hard, dick then into his eyes with lust. "No." He said putting his dick away and shaking his head. "Until yo ass learn how to stop running. I'll think about giving you some dick." He said walking out the bathroom and to her room. Morgan was dripping and her body was heated and was needing some attention from Kain.

"Kain." She called out following her. "What?" He answered back pulling a thick roll of money out of his pocket. "I want some dick."

"Your not getting any."

"Kain," she repeated with a pout and Kain looked up at her from his money and seen the lust in her eyes. "Please." She placed her lips on his and Kain felt his heart skip a beat.

Kain pushed the words he wanted to say to the side and said. "I said no, Mawgan." She pulled back from him and looked in his eyes one more time before leaving out the bedroom.

He didn't care about Morgan's little attitude. Inside he felt like a little kid who had a huge bowl of candy just because he was in Morgan's presence.

Kain rubbed his waves before walking out of the bedroom and into the hall where he seen Jo kissing Bianca and feeling all over her booty. He chuckled lowly and walked into the living room seeing Morgan watching tv and on her phone.

"Go stop them before her boyfriend sees them. He's right in the other room." Kain waved her off and through his body ontop of her. "I'm not about to stop him from getting pussy. And wasn't ya nigga right next to you when you was gettin' dick? Oh right."

"Whatever Kain. Just tell him not to get connected to her like that. I still have to kill her." She groaned from all the weight from Kain. "Can you move."

"You smell good. Who you smellin' good for?"

"My dick appointment you made me cancel with your unannounced pop up." She laughed causing Kain to pop her in her mouth and her top lip to bleed. Morgan quickly sent a punch to his face and Kain returned the favor. Morgan swing again but Kain got pulled back from Joseph and Bianca boyfriend pulling him back.

Morgan laughed as Bianca helped her up to put ice on her face that was swelling up. "Did you miss my smart ass mouth too bitch? My mama ain't raise no bitch you pussy!"

She ain't have to say nothing else before her head was punched into the wall.

Tbc....