•18•

Chapter 18
Kain watched as she rode his dick in a sync motion. She was doing it so perfectly and her titties were looking perfect as they moved when she did. He held in his groan and watched as she orgasmed all over his shaft while he let his seed ooze out and in to her and she collapsed on his chest. "You good bae?"

"Mhm." She hummed half asleep. He laid her down on her side of the bed and got out himself then got in the shower.

Once he got finished he walked back into his- or their room and dried then greased himself down. "Daddy!!" He heard Janiyah yell from downstairs. Morgan stirred in her sleep a little and Kain put on some clothes then headed down stairs to see the triplets arguing over the remote.

"Let's go." Kain said heading to the door. "Wait dad, we gotta go back home? Mom always crying and telling us to do stuff with Hason and Heaven because she only has a arm." Jeremiah asked and his siblings nodded, agreeing. "And we be helping her but it gets annoying."

"Y'all mom want y'all back home." Kain said making them all sigh. "Can I move in with you?" Janiyah asked and the others joined in with a "yea me too."

Kain licked his lips before speaking, "I'll see what I can do. It's going to take a lot but I'll try my best."

••••
A couple hours later...

Morgan looked through the peep whole and looked at the pregnant teen before returning back on her feet off her tip toes and up the stairs. "Yes, Kain. She's brown skin with short hair. She looks really young and she's pregnant and she has a couple suitcases with her."

"I'll be there in a minute Mo. Don't open the do' Ight?"

"Don't tell me what to do Kain. Why don't you want me to op-"

"Stop wit' all the mouth yo. Shut the fuck up, I said I'll be there in a fucking minute. And yo ass better be there when I get there." He hung up and she looked at the phone for a minute before blocking his number and going back up the stairs and to the shower.

By the time Morgan stepped out the shower Kain was already down stairs having a conversation with the girl. She dried off and lotion her body down before putting on her robe and creeping down the stairs lowly.

"How you hid a pregnancy from her for 6 months Chloe?" Kain asked feeling more shit being added on to his shoulders. She shrugged hers and leaned against the counter. "And what are you doing having sex at 14?"

She opened her mouth to speak but Kain held his hand up tiredly not truly wanting to hear it. Kain opened his arms for his niece and she gladly took his hug in while letting tears drop on his shoulder. "Uncle Kain, it's been so hard. I know I made a mistake b-but I'm sorry." She cried and Kain rubbed her back and held her in his arms. Morgan tipped toed back upstairs and went to go put some clothes on as Kain dealt with his family stuff.

When Chloe finished crying she pulled back from his embrace and wiped her face while Kain tried to look at her in her dark brown eyes. "I'm here for you. Your mom is just upset because your way too young to be having a baby and she just doesn't know what to do."

She nodded and let a few tears slip away from her face. "It's so hard." 

"I know Chlo, I was around your age when ya aunt Quinae had the triplets." Chloe looked up at her uncle then down at her stomach. "Triplets? How?"

"It was hard but we got through it. And we had to juggle school work, work itself, and bills." He stroked his beard thinking about his struggles. "You and auntie been through it huh?" She laughed and he nodded slowly. "So why'd you move out here and away from her and my cousins? How are they? I miss all of them."