•11•

Chapter 11
"Do you know the girl he cheated on you with, Quinae?" Her father asked and she shook his head, no. "I think I might have a girl in mind tho."

"Well who is she?"

"Her name is Morgan White." Her father looked at her like she was weird before laughed. "Morgan White? Brown skin? Pretty eyes?" She nodded. "Can't be her. She's too nice. She sold me this house, she's a great girl. I think you you two would be great friends."

"Daddy, I think she was sleeping with Kain." Quinae said crossing her arms not wanting to hear that her daddy likes that bitch. "Are you sure, Quinae?" She nodded. "And she hit me."

"For what?"

"Because she thought I was being quote on quote slick with her or what ever when me and Kain was looking at houses and she punched me right in the face infront of the kids and everything. I don't like her. I had to beat her ass one good time tho." Quin said and he looked at her shocked a little. "Morgan White? It dosent seem like her."

"Well that's her."

"Alright, I'll handle her and Kain."

"Only punishment right? With Kain? I still love him no matter how wrong he did me." Her father nodded. "Even though I want to rip his heart out from his ass. Ima only punish him, Quinae."

"Thank you, daddy." She kissed his cheek and he nodded.

••••

Morgan laid down on her couch and sighed tiredly. She been doing paper work all week and she hasn't heard nor talked to Kain all week. Today was Saturday and she knew she had to get up and go out with one of her friends to a club or a party or something to keep her reputation up.

Morgan got her tired body up and walked towards her room and pushed the two doors open seeing roses and rose petals everywhere. She was in aw. No one has done anything like that for her. But she wasn't gonna let her guard down this could be one of his little schemes to try and kill her and take everything she built right under her nose. But then again what if it wasn't him.

She walked deeper into her bedroom over all the petals of roses that filled her entire bedroom floor. She walked into the bathroom and seen bouquets of flowers everywhere. They was placed on the sink, by the shower all around the tub that was in the middle of the bathroom. Everything was so beautiful with candles lit around the tub.

It was only one problem, Morgan. Morgan was loving it way too much. And suspected something was happening. She grabbed her rose gold beretta from under the sink that was stuck to the top and quickly walked to her camera security room and seen her security guards sitting there watching it.

"Who was in my house?" Morgan asked and they quickly showed the video of Kain putting roses everywhere along with candles. "Delete it." Morgan said and they quickly did. She walked back out the security room and walked back into her room to get ready.

5 hours later

"Now I feel like I need to go home and change, bitch." Morgan's "friend." said as Morgan came from her room wearing a beautiful short sparkling dress and a huge silver fur jacket that she had to drag on the floor. Her shoes was sparkling along with her dress, jewelry, and lips too. She had candy curls in her hair and it was moving with every motion she made.

(At the top)

"Girl, you look good." Morgan said putting her phone in her fur jacket. "Nah, I gotta go home and change too." Her other 'friend' Nyah laughed.

"You guys look so beautiful." Morgan lies through her beautiful teeth and smile. "But if you want me to go change I can."

"No bitch you look good. Let's go." Christ said getting up. Morgan led them towards the elevator and they went down to the garage and got in Morgan's pearly white Cadillac Escalade.