•22•

Chapter 22
"Damn Mo, fuck- hold on." He said trying to get her to slow down from sucking him so fast. She massaged his balls as Kain through his head back and let his seed burst into her mouth without warning. She swallowed it down and continued to suck on his tip like a straw. He pulled back from her lips but she pulled his dick back into her mouth and started to swirl her tongue around his tip. "Ight Mawgan- shit- ight." Kain said pulling away and closing the glass shower so he could finish his morning routine.

"You didn't let me finish." Morgan spoke in a seductive tone. "You good." Kain said as some more of his seed came out of his tip.

Once Morgan was finished in the bathroom from brushing her teeth and cleaning her face and doing her hair she can't out and seen Janiyah sitting on the bed with Hason. "Good Morning." Morgan said closing the door behind her.

"Hi- why were you in the bathroom with my daddy?" She asked and Morgan laughed hysterically in her head, if anything he's my daddy. "I was doing my hair."

"While he was in the shower? You couldn't have waited?" She asked. And Morgan looked back at Janiyah from her closet where she was putting her heels on. "No, I couldn't have. I have to go to work. Do you think I'm going to hurt him?"

"I don't know, maybe." She shrugged. "If I was you, I'd stay away from my daddy. My mom is crazy and he only has love for me and my siblings."

"Run that idea by your daddy." Morgan smiled while walking over to the dresser and putting on her jewelry and what not. "But I'm running it by you. All I'm saying is my daddy still loved my mom not matter how wrong my mommy did him. And my daddy doesn't have enough love for you."

"That's good to know. Thank you." Morgan said grabbing her purse and making sure everything was in before leaving. "I'll see later."

"I guess."

"Bye, Hason." Morgan smiled waving at him and he smiled back returning the hand gesture.

Morgan walked out the door and down the stairs seeing everyone asleep still on the couch. "Have a good day at work." Chloe said as Morgan put her coat on by the door. "I will, have a good day going to aquarium."

"We will."

••••

"Bye daddy!" Heaven said running in the house. The boys said bye to their father before hugging and kissing him and getting out. "Janiyah get Hason when you get out."

"No, get him out!" She yelled back at one of them but they ran up the stairs and into their house. "Bye daddy, I love you." She said hugging him and kissing his cheek. Soon as she reached for the door handle he locked the doors. She already knew what she had done but she hated getting in trouble by him.

He looked over at her since she was on the passenger seat and she did the same. "What?"

"What made you think that was okay to say to Mawgan this morning?"

"She told you?" She smirked thinking she scared Morgan. He shook his head, "I heard it myself."

Her smile eventually turned into a frown. "All of it?" He nodded. "It's true daddy." She shrugged.

"It's not true, nor funny, or cute Janiyah." He said and she looked down at her fingers that she was fiddling with. "I don't want you to have a girlfriend."

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." She lifted her head up and noticed her wet eyes. "This is why I said, wait. Give it some time until I want you to meet her but you want to meet her now so you can be rude to her, when I specifically told you not to."