•20•

Chapter 20
Later that night...

Kain massaged Morgan's breast as her back pressed against his chest as they sat in the tub while reading the file. "I can't believe he wrote all of this." Morgan sighed and Kain kissed her cheek as she stressed. "I can. He's a bitch ass nigga."

"The girl said he had soo many files it's pilled up in his storage room but it's neat because of her husband." She said lowly. "He think he's playing me" She chuckled while reading it.

"Baby, stop stressing over that nigga." He said taking the paper away from her and putting it to the side. "Alright let me just call-"

"No, handle it in the morning." He said turning her body towards him. Kain kissed her up from her nipple all the way to her lips and Morgan enjoyed the feeling of affection he was giving her.

Morgan felt his erection pocking on her stomach. She leaned up and slid down his rock hard shaft. It amazed Kain how wet she still was in water and how tight her walls would clench around his thick, long dick. Morgan loved feeling Kain in her guts, sometimes- it felt good until he decided to be rough and rearrange them.

Morgan wrapped her arms around his neck as she slowly slid up and down on his dick. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head while Kain started to nibble on his lip trying to hold in his groans. "Baby- you feel so, good." She moaned quietly in his ear.

Her breast pressed against his chest as she began to rock her hips back and forth while going up and down on his dick.

Just as their bodies start to move together like music a soft knock was on the bedroom door. But they didn't stop. It was too good to stop. Their bodies were on fire and neither one of them didn't know what was different this time around but they liked it. All they knew was that they liked feeling loved and pleasured at the same time.

Kain swore under his breath as Morgan picked up her pace a little and he felt all his blood rushing to his tip, "Shit."

"Uncle Kain?" Chloe nocked again holding her stomach. The baby was doing twirls in her ribs and back and it was hurting her too bad. Then she went to the bathroom and seen herself spotting little pecks of blood.

Just as Morgan let her cream go Kain let his seed spread in her. "Fuck."

"Remind me to get my shot again." Morgan said laying on his shoulder, tiredly. Chloe knocked harder and Morgan lifted her head and looked towards the bathroom door that was open. "I think Chloe is nocking on the door."

Kain prayed she wasn't because he was needing another round or two of what they just had going on. Morgan pulled back from him and he got up and got into the glass shower. Once he was finished he then wrapped the towel around his waist and went into the bedroom and put on basketball shorts and a shirt before opening the door for her.

"What's wrong?" Kain asked seeing the tears in her eyes from the pain and concern. "Uncle Kain- I can feel the baby in like my ribs and I was spotting when I went to the bathroom. I don't wanna loose my baby." She cried and Morgan heard her crying so she got up and did the same thing as Kain and put on a shirt and leggings with her slides. "Chlo, calm down you not going to loose the baby. Were you spotting a lot?" She shook her head,no with tears streaming down her face.

"Just a little." Kain rubbed her back while nodding, "You want to go to the hospital?"

"No, Uncle Kain I'm just scared. Why am I spotting?" "I don't know, Chlo. Want me to ask, Mawgan?"

"Did she leave?" Chloe asked hoping she didn't. She was the only girl she could talk to right now. "Nah she still here."

She nodded, "Can you get her."

"Mawgan?"

"Yea?" She yelled back from the closet where she was putting her socks on. "C'mere."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm spotting and I'm 6 months." Morgan nibbled on her bottom lip while looking at Kain. "I think you should go to the hospital. I only know if your spotting in the first 3 months that's abnormal but your 6 so I don't know."

"But everyone's going to judge me. I hate when the doctors do that! They make me feel so uncomfortable and stupid." She panicked while Kain continued to rub her back. "If you want to make sure your baby is healthy I would advise you to go to the hospital."

••

"So there isn't nothing wrong, but we are glad you did bring her in. The baby was turning and being a little too wild and got the the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and by doing that she was pressing down on your cervix which caused the vaginal spotting. But we moved her around and got the umbilical cord from around her neck, she's good now. If you have any concerns you can call me or just come back." The doctor said smiling and Chloe dropped her mouth. "It's a girl?" He looked over at her and furrowed his eyes brows.

"You didn't know?"

"Not until now."

"Oh I'm sorry hunny. But now you know what to get and stuff." The doctor said rubbing Chloe's arm. She nodded while looking down at her stomach. "Ima get you the discharge papers to go. I know you guys are tired." The doctor said and they all nodded while she left. "Let's name her Jia." Kain spoke tiredly.

"I like that name." Chloe said rubbing her stomach.

It was going on 3 in the morning and they was beyond tired. They got there around 10 and was just now about to go.

"Alright here you go. It was nice meeting everyone have a great night." The Doctor said waving at everyone and they said a tired bye back.

Kain unlocked the door to the condo and everyone went their separate ways. Morgan took off her things before getting in bed with her panties and tank top on. Kain did the same and got in bed with his boxers on and pulled her into his arm. "Night ma." He said kissing her up her jawline. "Goodnight."

10:37AM

Morgan walked down the long hall to Don's office with a huge smile on her face. As she approached the door she pushed it open and pointed the guns at Don and he quickly stood up not knowing who busted in office like that. "Sit the fuck down." She said calmly and he did so.

The fun was now about to begin.

Tbc.....

Comment!Vote!Share!

Merry Christmas! Let me get 15 of these back! And I'll update two chapters!!!