•6•

Chapter 6
Kain walked into his bedroom and seen Quin in their bed, watching TV. He took his jacket off and through it on the couch that was in their bedroom and headed to the bathroom to take another shower. He undressed himself and looked at the all the hickeys places on his chest and neck and the scratches that was on his back looking like stripes. Kain leaned deeper into the mirror noticing a couple bite marks on his shoulder and neck. He shook his head before getting in the shower.

Not even before the bathroom got hot and steamy Quin opened the bathroom door behind and undressed herself then got into the shower with him. Kain ran a hand down his weaves and face some what stressing. Quin grabbes his hand and turned him before staring at his body.

"Again?" She asked and Kain shook his head, no. Quin smiled lightly. "I thought you were out fucking some bitch, again."

"Don't start that assuming shit. Look where that got us." Kain said pouring his soap on his rag. "Kain, I said I was sorry millions of times, I know having a baby on someone is heart bre-"

"No you don't know." Kain said cutting her off. He started to wash up and Quin turned him around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you and I'm sorry."

"I know." Quin leaned up and kissed his lips passionately. "Make love to me." Quin said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

Kain was honestly tired and ready to tap out. But Quin wanted it badly, she wanted some of those slow rough strokes. Quin reached down and started to stroke his dick but stopped noticing he wasn't getting up. "What's wrong?" Kain shook his head and continued to wash up.

Once he was finished he got out the shower and sat on the couch about to grease himself. It wasn't like he was dodging his wife, he was just honestly tired. Kain finished greasing and slipped on his boxers and some basketball shorts. He brushes his hair before putting his do-rag on and going to sleep.

••••

Morgan tiredly walked to her car from work in the empty garage. She had so much filing and paper work to do and her thighs had been killing since the morning. A black Jeep speeded down the driveway and right in front of Morgan. About 5 women jumped out the truck wearing all black. They didn't cover their faces and they had weapons in their hands.

Quin honestly didn't know who she was. She just thought she was some up right bitch who carried a gun around and some weak plug in the Drug business. Morgan played along with the girls, just to see what they were about. They were so stupid, they didn't know Morgan security was all around watching their every move waiting for something to pop off.

"So you thought I wasn't gonna come for you when you did that shit to my husband huh?!?" Quin asked looking at her up and down. Morgan looked at her and smirked. "What did I do to him, exactly?"

"Bitch! Don't play dumb! Dead ass B! I ain't got time for you and yo shit! I know my husband and he don't hit females. So when a bitch hit my man!-"

"You don't know your husband, at all." Morgan smirked. Quin looked at her with squinted eyes before widening her eyes and started to get loud and ghetto. "BITCH DONT GET FUCKED UP!!! MY MAN WOULDNT DARE TRY AND FUCK YO UPTIGHT ASS! MATTER OF FACT! BEAT THIS BITCH ASS!!!!" Morgan dropped her purse and was ready to fight each and everyone of them.

She did some professional boxing with her mother since she was a kid so beating females ass wasn't a problem but niggas was a little work out.

The girls fought and tried to beat Morgan with their weapons but not once did Morgan get hit with a weapon. 3 out 5 of the girls was sleep and Quin noticed how advanced she was in her fighting moves and didn't wanna go with her so she'd have some one so it for her. Quin was about to run into the car but Morgan grabbed her by her hair and pulled her out.