•10•

Chapter 10
Morgan popped open a bottle of champagne and let it drip on the floor of one of the houses she just bought but sold to Don. She was just collecting money like no tomorrow. She poured some into the two wine glasses and gave one to Don and they held their glasses up. "To owning the countries of America, Jamaica, Russia, China, India, and Europe. We still have a lot to accomplish but with your mind we can own the world. And I want to say thank you. I wouldn't be shit with out you and we both know it. So cheers to you and I for this house that I just bought from you with the money that we made. Good things is happening. I like where we going." Don said and Morgan smiled and they clicked their glasses together and drunk some of the expensive champagne.

"I have to go. Enjoy your new house. I'll talk to you later about the shipment." Morgan said gathering her things. Don nodded. "And what about my house blowing up it's not gonna happen again, right?"

"It shouldn't. But if it does. I'll see you on the other side." She joked walking out the house. "That's not funny Morgan!" He yelled after her and she walked down the steps and her body guard opened the door to the Cadillac Escalade.

Once she arrived to her condo she immediately took her heels off and placed them on the floor next to her table where she leaves her keys at and mail. She picked her mail up looking at the bills that were paid automatically from her bank account. She placed them back down on the table and carried her purse to the kitchen where she seen Kain leaning against the counter waiting on her.

"Fuck you was just at?" He asked and she chuckled and placed her purse on her counter. "Who are you to question my where abouts?"

"The nigga that's leaving ya ass paralyzed from the waist down. Fuck you was just at?" He repeated as she walked past him. "I was at my homegirl house."

"Oh yea?"

She nodded and pulled out her Jamaican food she had brought from Jamaica and put it in the microwave for a couple minutes. "Ima ask you this one more time, Mawgan. Where the fuck was you at?"

"My homegirl house." She repeated. She smirked and pulled her Jamaican food out the microwave since it was starting to steam. She grabbed her fork out the draw and sat down at the island and began to eat her food. Kain nodded and licked his lips and pulled his black bomber jacket off, revealing his big muscles that popped out of his shirt.

"Say that again." He said putting his jacket on the chair neatly. "I would but my mouth is full of food." Morgan mumbled and Kain nodded and fixed his rings on his fingers before slapping her food to the floor. Morgan's mouth dropped a little seeing her food all over the floor. "Really Kain?"

He roughly grabbed her up by her face and looked into her Hazel eyes. "Do I look like I'm fucking playing wit' you? Yo, Mawgan, im boutta really fuck you up." Morgan couldn't help but to smile showing her dimples. "Your fucking crazy. I thought I was crazy but your fucking insane."

He was about to back slap her but instead Morgan stopped it with hers and pushed him back along with a stab to his arm from her fork. He looked at the fork and pulled it out of his skin before grabbing and chocking Morgan up. "You fucking Don?" He started to squeeze her neck tightly and Morgan felt her throat collapsing.

She quickly kicked him in his balls causing Kain to let her go and launch forward and grip them. Morgan fell to the floor trying to catch her breath. "Crazy ass nigga." She mumbled coughing. She used the counter to help her stand up but soon as she got up Kain slapped her down with the back of his hand hard. Morgan flew to floor quickly making her head bounce on the tiles of the floor.

"Awh fuck!" She groaned rolled over feeling and seeing everything move go in circles. Kain squared down and rolled her down on her back. Morgan closed her eyes because the light above him was making her brain throb harder. "Where were you?"