•25•

Chapter 25
A couple days later...

"Come to bed, baby." Kain said and she shook her head. "I think I want to stay here." She said quietly, breaking his heart. He swore he broke his baby and shit was breaking him. "I fucking love you, Mawgan. Don't zone out on me baby please." He said grabbing her head and kissing her lips, gently. "Kain, I'm fine." She said moving her head and his hands.

"Then come to bed." He begged and she shook her head, no. "I just don't want to right now."

"Why not?"

"I just don't want to, Kain. Would you just let me be? Please." She mumbled not looking up at him. "I don't feel good. I just want to lay down- here."

Kain finally gave up and went upstairs and got in the shower. Every since she got back she's been sleeping on the couch and staying home from work. She'd make calls but that's the most. She been real distant with Kain and he wasn't liking it at all.

Morgan felt like she couldn't be around him too long or she would loose her shit. At night around 2 in the morning she would throw up from her watching the video of Anna dry riding and sucking Kain. The security guard alerted Kain about her throwing up because they worried about her. One night one of them came from the hall way and pulled her hair back as she throw her guts up.

It sickened her that she loved him. She'd wash up in the morning around 8 and put on some pajamas but besides that she barely moved or ate anything. Her phone blew up but she just sat back and stared at the tv.

Kain opened his room door to keep an ear out for Morgan.

01:56AM

Morgan didn't even have to play the video. She thought about Anna riding him then slurping him up. She wasn't mad at no one but her. She did it to herself, that's what she thought.

She got up and jogged to the bathroom and through up mucus, being that's what all she had in her. Kain got up from his bed and went down stairs and to the bathroom seeing her throwing up. "Mawgan- whats wrong?" He asked reaching for her hair but she stopped him. "Don't touch me." She spoke quickly before throwing up.

"Mo, let me help you." He spoke trying to be there for her. "I'm fine." She said flushing the toilet. She used the toilet to get up off the floor and to the sink to brush her teeth and wipe her face

Once she was finished Kain stopped her from leaving the bathroom by standing in the entrance. "You pregnant?"

"God no." She answered quickly. "Then wussup? Why you throwing up every night around this time?"

"Because I think about you and Anna. And I watch the video and it sickens my stomach that I'm still here because I love you. Can I go lay down now?" She asked not looking at him. "Why do you keep torturing yourself?"

"If that's what you call it-"

"Then what do you call it, Mawgan?" He asked cutting her off and she looked up at him. "I don't know, Kain. I don't know why I need to keep reminding myself why I need to stop loving you. Oh right- maybe because your a liar and a cheater. If we switched rolls you would have been beat my ass and then some. Am I wrong?" She asked. "Listen-"

"Picture a nigga eating me out." He didn't want to but he did and he regretted it. She could tell by his body language that he had did so making her nod. "Exactly." She pushed by him and went to go lay back down. Kain followed her back to the couch.

"The only way we can get over this is if you forgive me."

"I forgave you already and I'm not mad at you. I'm just mad at myself Kain." She spoke lowly. He lifted her legs and sat down where she had them laid at and put them over his thighs. "It's not ya fault, Mawgan. I don't know how many times I got to tell you that."