•32•

Chapter 32
"She's beautiful Chlo" Kain spoke. "You still wanna name her Selena?" Griffin rolled his eyes. "Don't name that baby that. So damn typical."

"I don't know, maybe. Do you know where's Morgan? She said she'd be here."

"She said she's on her way back from Queens, she'll be here shortly." Chloe stared down at her baby girl. "I think I want to name her Selena Mavis Williams."

"Or Mavis Selena." Morgan said walking in the room. "Better than Selena." Griffin agreed. Chloe looked up at her and a smirk ran across her face. "She looks like a Selena to me." Kain stated staring at the baby.

Morgan walked over to the bed and looked down at her. "No she's definitely a Mavis. But it's up to Chloe." She said glaring at Kain.

"I think I want her name to be Selena and her middle name can be Mavis." Kain smirk turned into a smile and Morgan glared at him. "Selena." Chloe called out to her and she smiled in her sleep, hearing her mommy's voice. "She even likes it."

"She's adorable." Morgan said as she smiled harder. "She likes your voice."

Kain looked at how Morgan was cooeing down at the baby and made him think of having his own. "I'm not having your child Karan so don't even think about it."

"You gone have my baby Mo'" Just as Morgan was about to respond Kain's mom walked through the door. "Awwhhhh. Let me see my great grand baby."

She quickly came and took Selena out of Chloe's arms and started to stare at her. "My god Chloe she looks like you."

"She looks a lot like her dad actually."

"She don't got a dad. I'm her dad." Kain spoke up. "You already claiming 10 kids that's not yours. Let me claim her." Griffin said staring at Selena. He was truly in love. "Don't do my son Griffin."

"Ima have my own in a lil bit. And ion wanna hear nobody say shit to me. Ain't that right Mo?" She nodded, "Yea and I'll be on the outside of the bed helping you name the babies like I'm doing now." He squinted his eyes over at her and she sent a slight smirk. "Let Janiyah hea' you say that. She gone have a entire fit."

Kain chuckled. "I know."

"Let me have her Grandma." Griffin said taking Selena out of her arms. "How you gonna ask for her while taking her? You got 10 minutes to give me my great grand baby back."

"Now Kain who is this?" She said looking over at Morgan amazed at her beauty. "My fiancé, Mawgan. Mawgan this my moms, Whonda."

"We're just friends at the moment but nice to meet you." Whonda nodded agreeing while staring at her. "Your a very pretty woman, for sure. Where's your wife and kids Karan?" Morgan looked over at him with a smirk on his face. "Yea, Kain."

"My soon to be wife is right here. My kids should be with their mother." He spoke taking Morgan's hand only for her to pull it away. "Friends."

"She reminds me of myself when I was younger." Griffin chuckled lowly making Whonda look back at him. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing ma."

••••

"Y'all cousin here." Quinae said showing the triplets the picture of Selena.

"She's so cuteee. Can we please go visit her ma." Janiyah coed at the picture while her brothers looked over her shoulder. "She look just like Chloe."

"Can we go see her?" Jeremiah asked. "I wanna see, moveee. I wanna see the picture of Selena." Heaven cried while pushing through her siblings. "Stop whining all the time." Janiyah rolled her eyes.