You Little Minx

The three video game friends were laughing and goofing off down the path.

They had collected the sixth note from the large rock in the forest.

Ken and Cry were teasing and laughing to Pewdie about how Slenderman was coming then since they had a large number now.

"He's gonna get you Poods~!" Ken said in a fake spooky voice. Grabbing the swedes shoulders and shaking him slightly.

"Cut it out! He's gonna kill your ass first ken!" The blonde shouted. If killed in a game you just respawn in the next room, so even if so it wouldn't matter to any of them.

"Everyone knows that the swedes are always the firsts! Just look are your own ass mm~!" Cry and ken purred at the same time, ken giving a slight eyebrow wiggle.

Pewds face flushed hard as he remembered they were walking behind him. He put his hands over his butt and turned to face them.

"You perverts! I knew you would be staring at my ass! You homos!!" He squeaked trying to tame his blood red cheeks.

Ken and Cry let out a loud laughter.

"Actually I have a girlfriend In case you forgot." Ken said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"I'm single, and I'm pan sexual not homo Pewds." Cry said sticking out his tongue.

Pewds puffed out his cheeks and stuck his tongue out back.

The three began ringing out in laughter at how childish they were acting.

But the laughter stopped at a shout.

"TIME TO BEGIN!!"

They all turned around in time to see a blur moving at them.

Four large black tentacles grabbed cry and ken but missed Pewds when he ducked down.

"W-what the hell???" Cry shouted fighting to get his hands and arms free from there prisoned state.

"Cry?! Ken?!" Pewdie yelled. "Don't worry I'm gonna help you-!"

He was cut off when he was slammed against a tree. Feeling the splinters dig into his back, blood trickling down, and sending pain soaring up his spine. A hand grasped around his throat holding him slightly off the ground.

Out of instinct, Pewdiepie grabbed the hand trying to force it away, only to make it tighten it's grip.

"Why hello there." A deep voice chuckled. Pewds gaged and coughed, opening one eye slowly.

His eyes then widened at the person in front of him. It looked almost just like cry!

Before any words could form, Mad kneed the confused swede in the gut. Then gave a right hook to the face that would surely leave a shiner.

"Think you could help? Who do you think you are?? Sonovabitch!!" Mad growled punching him again.

"PEWDIE!" Cry and ken shouted trying to break free of the tentacles to help there friend who was getting beat up. "Stop! Leave him alone! No! Stop it!"

Virus floated nearby watching the show. A grin forming on his face.

Pewds grunted and groaned, slowly losing his ability to stay awake. Mad stopped his assault to look over the man.

His hair was sticking up, head gear was gone with the headphones, blood dripped from his chin, lips were swollen, eye started to bruise and so was his cheek.

Mad began laughing before punching him again. It was hard enough to break him from his grasp to the ground. Panting and gasping for air.

"PEWDS!!!" Ken shouted through his biting at the tentacles.

"FELIX!!" Cry shouted, using Pewds real name instead of his YouTube name. He didn't even notice he had used it.

He couldn't notice after seeing who was beating up his best friend.

No.
No it can't be.

"N-no way..." He breathed breathlessly. "M-mad.."

"So glad you recognize me brother!" Mad laughed pulling out his knife. "I thought you had forgotten of our old times together!!" He twirled it in his fingers smirking. He stopped caring of the blood his grin caused to immense from the stitches.

"N-no....d-don't kill him!!" Cry was in frantic. The swedes gear was off, meaning the game couldn't read if he was dead to respawn him.

Mad ignored the pleas from the southern and Floridian. Turning back to the helpless Swedish on the ground, coughing still.

SLASH!

A loud hiss screamed through the night air. Stopping everyone from what they were doing.
Mad snapped his head to look back at the tall monster.

Black blood dripping from it's neck, slowly.

Everything was slowed almost.

A flash of purple whirled down from Slenderman, black blood and goo right behind.

The monster then fell with a thud.

"MINX!"