Nixon

Cry had dropped his mask. Revealing his face.

Felix lurched himself forward. His face shoved into his chest, not wanting to see.

Cry was startled by this sudden movement of Felix, but not as startled as when suddenly loud alarms went off through the building. A bunch of guards went running by all at once, bumping slightly into Cry, just enough to knock the two back slightly.

"What's going on...!?" Cry said looking down the hall the way the guards went. Felix looked too.

"I'm not sure..." Cry noticed the bump along Felix's stomach the way he was pressed against him. He was about to question but was interrupted. "Let's go see what's going on!"

Felix moved away from Cry and ran down the hall. Cry reached for him but moved his hand down. So close...

He picked up the mask and attached it to his face once again before running after the swede. Cry caught up once they reached the garbage shoot area. The professor on his knees staring at the ground. His expression pale and eyes lifeless.

"Professor??" Cry moved over and went to reach for him. But the Professor moved ever so slightly away.

"S-she...he took...cyber...what happened!?" He snapped suddenly standing. The workers and everyone else stepped back cautiously. "Who left the door open!?"

"Father it was no one!!" Jupiter said.

"Bull shit. One of you let my daughter get kidnapped by a fucking murderer!!"

"What?" Cry said confused. Did mad take cyber? Cry thought Mad was gone.

"Father no! She let herself in!"

"Impossible! She is a three year old!!!" The professor said, his face getting red with anger. "MY three year old!!"

Jupiter gave a look of anger and stormed away. "Guards! Check all the garbage rooms!" She shouted down the hall. The guards saluted and moved out of the area.

The workers stayed as the Professor stood. Staring. He stared at nothing. His face red with anger. His eyes full of sadness and vengeance.

"P-professor..." Cry spoke carefully.

The professor turned away, ran his hands through his hair and pulled slightly. Then he went to his knees. All bad things were going to his mind.

"H-he's gonna kill her...h-he's gonna do such bad things to her...s-she's all that was left after..." The professor put his hand to his forehead and it was apparent he was about to break down.

Cry had only seen this happen once. When the Professor's only son had died when Cry was still in the labs.

Cry dropped to his knees beside the Professor and embraced him. The professor didn't return it, and he didn't expect him to. But he didn't expect the choked out sobs the man gave.

"It's okay Professor..."

Cry helped him to his feet and then maneuvered him through the halls with help of Felix, down to his office.

"I'll just go back to the lounge..." Felix said to Cry in a hush tone.

"Alright...thanks.." Cry said a leaned in to give a quick peck to his cheek.

Felix's face went pure red and he didn't waste time to get out of there and was a stammering mess down the hall. Cry smirked, but frowned when he saw the professor sulking in his desk chair.

"Professor..." Cry began as he sat in the other chair.

"Nixon..." The professor said in a rough tone that could compete with Snakes.

"What?"

"That's my name. Nixon Miedel." Cry widened his eyes at the statement.

He had never met, Nixon Miedel, till now.