Enter Anti Virus

Three days later

Minx was relaxing on the terrace of Cry's home. Ken was making coffee, bacon, and eggs. Felix was cuddling on the couch with a blanket.

Cry and the Professor were in Cry's recording room, where all he equipment was kept to set up Anti Virus.

"Do you have the pixel?" The professor said, eyes glued to the screen.

Cry nodded and handed it to him. With a flick of his wrist, the professor put it in a tray them slid it into the computer.

"So is Anti virus gonna be a baby....?"

"Of course not, I've modeled his age as high as it would go to his prime power, which is 17. The age when Mad was removed from you."

"Oh..." Cry said looking around. He tried to distract his mind while the professor finished up the last of the programs.

"And...there...now to-extract."

With a click, orange pixels begun expelling from the computer. Cry jumped back at the sudden lighting and watched.

The pixels swirled to the floor and slowly started building upwards. One by one they connected and formed a humanoid figure. Once the pixels were formed they begun to take color.

Black shaggy hair formed, the bangs flowing down just above bright electric green eyes. Orange t-shirt with sup on the back, black sweats, and no shoes.

Cry stared in wonder and confusion. The professor grinned. Anti virus looked around confused.

"Anti Virus." The professor bellowed, catching the software's attention. "I am Professor Miedel, I am not of harm to you."

"Professor Miedel." Anti repeated. The professor nodded.

"And this is Your original, Ryan, but you call him Cry, okay?" The professor nodded towards Cry. Anti looked at him, Cry slowly waved.

"Cry..." Anti said slowly. He acknowledge his hand movement and then slowly returned it.

"Uhm...hey..." Cry said holding out his hand. Anti stared at it for what seemed like forever then slowly moved his arm out stiffly and connected his hand with Cry. A few pixels sparked off his hand.

Cry fidgeted slightly, but initiated the movement by moving his hand up and down. Anti caught on to what he was doing and suddenly started shaking his hand a little too hard.

Okay, he was basically jerking Cry's hand up and down.

"Woah woah there Anti Virus, slower..." The professor said gripping Anti Virus's arm. Anti virus looked at him blankly then back at cry before slowing his movements.

"Anti Virus, you know I have programmed you to take out a virus correct?"

The software nodded slowly. "Well we have to track him down first. Do you know where to find him?"

Anti Virus stared for a second then replied, "I can begin an areal scan if outside."

"Good, Cry take Anti outside." Cry nodded and walked out rubbing his hand. Anti slowly followed.

They walked by the couch and Cry ran his hand through Felix's hair while the swede slept. It stuck up every which way now, and cry knew it would bug him. Anti stared at the swede then looked back at Cry.

"You...are my original..." The software spoke quietly.

"Mhm..."

"I fell off you, at that building..." Anti virus stared at the floor as Cry looked back.